Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest Roger Kint

Maybe they're making an ironic statement about the number of strikers Germany has had recently with Polish heritage.

Was going to say they are probably fishing for bites, that or going for the 'thick wanker' look thats popular these days.

Either way not serious, clearly had to google his name first :lol:

https://soundcloud.com/the-game-podcast/the-game-live-from-newcastle

Steve Harper on this. Spoke on dressing room. This is from Twitter. Haven't listened myself.

Ben ‏@BonjourMonAmiNE 13m

@ChrisLambert10 Said that new players struggled last season - dressing room was very split. Likes of Tiote believed their own hype too.

:thup: George Caulkin on too. 1h 20 ish, first 25m about NUFC, they've moved on to England atm, still listening, guess they'll come back to us later.

Edit: They didn't, went on to wunderland and boro etc. but still a good listen. Harps compared Fat Sam to di Canio :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

He looks happy with his beer/kebab consumption ratio and the fact he's undoubtedly a millionaire.

Kind of like the bass player that left Arctic Monkeys.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think he was depressed & had a problem with the drink but this is after it all went to shit for him - happens to a lot of them sadly.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Well it's all relative I suppose - he wont react to the money or attention like you or I would & his ego would've been fairly extreme,

So to go from a precocious star with so much ahead of him to a Doctor telling you not to bother must hurt like hell. Brian Clough had the same bother after injury I wouldn't be surprised if injury was the same catalyst that kicked off Garrincha/Gazza's (91 cup final) alcoholism.

It's a lot to cope with for anybody.

Well it's all relative I suppose - he wont react to the money or attention like you or I would & his ego would've been fairly extreme,

So to go from a precocious star with so much ahead of him to a Doctor telling you not to bother must hurt like hell. Brian Clough had the same bother after injury I wouldn't be surprised if injury was the same catalyst that kicked off Garrincha/Gazza's (91 cup final) alcoholism.

It's a lot to cope with for anybody.

Yep, I remember Ian Botham getting Gazza pissed on Advocaat on a QOS circa 89 and pre injury. Not the kind of tipple to get a fully fledged alcoholic pissed and suggests more a teetotal lifestyle.