Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

It's all hypothetical, like, but it felt like the bastard was strangling us. He's choking the life out of Wham at the moment like he has everywhere he's ever been. I was so pleased we binned him :lol: Sorry.

So was I but he'd have kept us up. He'd have totally lost the crowd after a wee while longer in charge and even though it went tits up and we went down eventually I'm very pleased we got rid.

It's all hypothetical, like, but it felt like the bastard was strangling us. He's choking the life out of Wham at the moment like he has everywhere he's ever been. I was so pleased we binned him :lol: Sorry.

So was I but he'd have kept us up. He'd have totally lost the crowd after a wee while longer in charge and even though it went tits up and we went down eventually I'm very pleased we got rid.

Nah, we were doomed with him. Don't believe the hype.

Today I discovered that Peter Whittingham and Liam Ridgewell aren't the same man. Was totally blown away when I saw that Ridgewell was playing against us just moments after I allegedly saw him play against Arsenal.

Wasn't Leazes 'Right about everything' Mag banging on about us bringing Dave Jones in as manager not that long ago? :lol:

Posters like him should be given a few hours grace every now and then, not that he would ever admit being wrong.

Wasn't Leazes 'Right about everything' Mag banging on about us bringing Dave Jones in as manager not that long ago? :lol:

Posters like him should be given a few hours grace every now and then, not that he would ever admit being wrong.

HTL was the Dave Jones fanboy was he not?

Europa League strikes again

inevitable effect prem sides have trouble enough dealing with the schedule let alone a championship sides and throw in wigans pathetic level of resources and with expectation of instant promotion it was always going to be next to impossible for any manager

Can't even remember if they were different people. Leazes loves the multiple account. Even does it in Twitter so there is someone to agree with him :okay:

HTL was the Dave Jones fanboy was he not?