Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

I'm shit scared of starting thread on here like :lol:

I reckon if I got a few silly cunts posting the lock smiley I'd hang my sell.

Started 7.

I don't think I've started a thread before. :lol: On my phone at the minute anyway I'll fire it up when I get on a PC so I can make it all pretty and biased.

Started 4.

Fuck, I've started 86 of the cunts!  Mainly in Chat surely.

74 - Chat

11 - Football

1 - Games

Disturbingly, it's only recently you've started making threads in the footy section. :lol:

:lol: I used to stay out of here, that's when I was a happy/vaguely popular poster.  I then turned into a radge.  Chat's better, fuck knas why I bother with it in here.

74 - Chat

11 - Football

1 - Games

Disturbingly, it's only recently you've started making threads in the footy section. :lol:

:lol: I used to stay out of here, that's when I was a happy/vaguely popular poster.  I then turned into a radge.  Chat's better, fuck knas why I bother with it in here.

I used to have about 2000 more posts in the footy section back in the day, now the chat section have overtaken it by over 1000. :lol: Chat >>> Games >>>>>> Help >>>>>>>>> Bans >>>>>>> Footy section

74 - Chat

11 - Football

1 - Games

I used to have about 2000 more posts in the footy section back in the day, now the chat section have overtaken it by over 1000. :lol: Chat >>> Games >>>>>> Help >>>>>>>>> Bans >>>>>>> Footy section

Chat's the best when there's stuff happening like, I'm not sure why I've posted more in the football section the last year or 2.  Certainly not because it's fun. :lol:

the only thread I'm ever credited with making was the Ba one-and that was just dave moving my post in the rumours thread so no threads created by me

You've started six threads.

christ your right-though I maintain I didn't deliberately start one of those myself just redirected posts from other threads (only 1 of which actually happened in Ba  :blush:)