Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Apparently QPR spend more on wages then Dortmund :lol:

Thomas HitzlspergerVerified account ‏@ThomasHitz

@honigstein I once wanted to sign for QPR and asked for £ 5m. They asked my agent: "and how much does your player want"? Lol

Apparently QPR spend more on wages then Dortmund :lol:

Thomas HitzlspergerVerified account ‏@ThomasHitz

@honigstein I once wanted to sign for QPR and asked for £ 5m. They asked my agent: "and how much does your player want"? Lol

:yikes:

no money spent on transfers, JFK to deal with, the standard crap that comes with Mike Ashley and best player sold in the middle of jan without anything resembling a replacement and despite all that still in theory in the hunt for a European place. Its hard to argue against the idea with all that and the only thing to go on is the p*ss poor performance in the cups, well in this seasons case the fa cup performance since I really do think we were damn unlucky against City not to get the win the performance deserved in normal time but thats football sometimes.

:anguish:

Doing mint IMO

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/webimage/1.6412562.1391276722!/image/908349037.jpg_gen/derivatives/articleImgDeriv_628px/908349037.jpg

:rant:

Why did you have to post a picture of that cunt?! Newcastle fan my fucking arse.

Would be huge, if true. I guess all these recent sportsmen have inspired him, which is fair play. He'll probably start a rush.

Exactly what I was thinking, could be a good thing.

On the one hand, I really hope this is true for many, many reasons. On the other hand, why pick the f***ing Sun on Sunday?

Probably rule out all Liverpool players if it's an exclusive with the Sun :lol: still a horrible choice to go with.

Admire whoever is going to come out though, massive move. Should inspire more who are still in the game to do the same.