Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Our takeover is definitely happening, apparently. Announced next week. All people seem to know is that it is more Americans.

Knowing our luck, Gillette and Hicks.

Price?

Our takeover is definitely happening, apparently. Announced next week. All people seem to know is that it is more Americans.

Fuck your house, brummie.

http://i.imgur.com/HkMEP.gif

Is this someone from here giving Ando both barrels on Total Sport?

Proper hell for leather rant on what we all post here.  :lol:

Just listened to this, Anderson nearly in tears at one point. :lol:

Claims very few of the players have regressed under Pardew. Sensible stuff.

Wullie man, don't you listen to that shite every day? Every experience I've had of Total Sport, and that blinkered spanner Anderson, leaves me raging. Just utter guff.

Nah, I just listen afterwards on iPlayer, each club usually has 3 callers so I'll just skip through and find ours. You can usually tell within two seconds whether they're worth listening to or not. I don't usually bother though. I think WBCP listens every day, I couldn't do it for the same reason as you.

Guest firetotheworks

Listening to that guy at 47mins is the nearest that I've ever heard to how I hear myself when I talk about Pardew, at all.

Listening to that guy at 47mins is the nearest that I've ever heard to how I hear myself when I talk about Pardew, at all.

It's very hard to do it justice on a show like that, felt sorry for the lad trying to grasp at everything that's happened over the last three years in a short phone call. The only way you can sum it up appropriately is to do a Powerpoint presentation like IP.

Since 2010, I dread to think how many words I've written re: what a shit cunt he is, and I'll have left plenty out.

Guest firetotheworks

It's very hard to do it justice on a show like that, felt sorry for the lad trying to grasp at everything that's happened over the last three years in a short phone call. The only way you can sum it up appropriately is to do a Powerpoint presentation like IP.

Since 2010, I dread to think how many words I've written re: what a s*** c*** he is, and I'll have left plenty out.

So true like. He did incredibly well to cram a lot of stuff into a pretty short call. Ando had nothing. He'll look for anything to try and excuse Pardew, goes without saying.

Guest firetotheworks

Anderson using Ba to counter the player regression argument.

Thick b******, man. f***ing hell. Infuriating.

All the responses were perfect though. He hasn't played, which leads back to the players that we have that don't play that are regressing.

The only sort of weak point in that call is the point about Tim Krul, but the amount of stuff that he got over clearly and with the right amount of emphasis was impressive I thought.

Guest firetotheworks

Thing is as well, had that lad been able to answer the question "Do you think that we should have got more for Cabaye?" without being interrupted, I'd predict that he would have said yes, like most.