Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

193. Missed a couple I should have got. Chimbonda ffs. When did that happen?

Had an excellent season, then I remember him signing for Tottenham and being absolute s*** and on huge money or something like that.

Was Chimbonda the player who had his transfer request tucked into his sock last game of the season?

Aye, and just went down into League 2 with Carlisle. :lol:

Can't believe Batty was in from the year we did crap under Dalglish...particularly ahead of Keane, Scholes, Vieira & Petit. :lol:

Got 179 on that one, but only got 22 out of the first 6 years. :lol:

Only got Sammer for Dortmund. Didn't get any of the other 10. :lol: Pretty sure they played us that year too. Just can't remember at all. Also put in Costacurta for a Milan one and got Rui Costa and Jorge Costa by accident. :lol: Would have got Rui anyway but not Jorge.

Never understand rich people hooking up with girls that don't look like supermodels. I'd do nothing else if I was filthy rich enough to attract the golddiggers. Fuck personalities if you have money. You can buy personalities.

Would have young here tbh

Performs once every ten or twelve games. You'd hate him after half a season. Don't forget how much that fucker cost us. :lol: Last year of contract as well.