Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

the single obvious change needed is term limits, any position in fifa can only be held for one term no returning to it when finished. Ensures a constant flow of new ideas (in theory) and they don't have the time to build the nice corrupt little fiefdom for themselves to cash in on. Christ in the last 50 years (plus) there have been 3 FIFA presidents, is it any fucking wonder its so bloody corrupt and behind the times.

what boggles the mind about it is its so fucking obvious it was corrupt from the moment of that announcement, whatever about Russia, there's a decent case for them to host the world cup but Qatar? They're own technical assessment said it was a bad idea yet all these FIFA men decide to ignore that and the excellent alternatives in USA, Japan and Australia who all would be more than capable of hosting it without major issues. 

I find it strange that normally people would think "ah fucking hell, a huge storm is coming" anywhere else in the world but when they're at the football match it's just part of the spectacle and aids the atmosphere. I'm equally as bad like but it's still bizarre.

Need suggestions for a nice and cheap football shirt to wear for the Great North Run. For my previous runs I've worn an England shirt and two Newcastle away shirts so fancy something a bit random but that won't set me back too much ££. Snide'll do, I'm not fussed.