Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest firetotheworks

Who the fuck has 'hundreds of Jewish friends' :lol: If anything, the 'I have.....friends' comeback is even funnier. What an old fool.

"My best mate is Jewish" :lol:

Well, I guess the only thing left is for him to speak to his PR advisors and to heed their advice and win back the adulation and love of the Jewish community by going to a Jewish fundraiser.

Could this guy be more of a type-A dinosaur?

It's not really that; Valencia are trying to copyright an amended version of their logo and DC are trying to block it. Even as I love to bash big media companies as much as the next guy, DC aren't suing Valencia.

This is how copyright law works, by the way; DC probably don't give a f*** about Valencia using that logo, but they have to be able to demonstrate a history of defending their copyright in case a real infringement arises.

It's not really that; Valencia are trying to copyright an amended version of their logo and DC are trying to block it. Even as I love to bash big media companies as much as the next guy, DC aren't suing Valencia.

This is how copyright law works, by the way; DC probably don't give a f*** about Valencia using that logo, but they have to be able to demonstrate a history of defending their copyright in case a real infringement arises.

still stupid

Is anyone able to find "The other games today 2011/2012" for me? I've tried looking by the search bar and I can find the 2012/2013 one but that's as far back as I can find. I've even put in the exact words. Help please.