Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Garth Crooks from a while back, just because:

"I was speaking to my uncle Ben on Saturday and said that Aaron Ramsey was almost certain to be the unanimous choice for footballer of the year. He took the glass of champagne out of my hand and said: 'You mean Wayne Rooney, don't you?' I told him that he had made a very good point and promptly went home."

Guest firetotheworks

I laugh at some of the stuff that Garth Crooks comes out with (that Rooney thing in particular) but he totally creeps me out like. His opinions are also always shit and sometimes just plain embarrassing. Remember when he was going on about how James Morrison should be called up to the England squad? :lol: Embarrassing tittery.

I laugh at some of the stuff that Garth Crooks comes out with (that Rooney thing in particular) but he totally creeps me out like. His opinions are also always s*** and sometimes just plain embarrassing. Remember when he was going on about how James Morrison should be called up to the England squad? :lol: Embarrassing tittery.

It's odd that the editor doesn't suggest that the Rooney stuff etc comes across as really weird. Unless they only have the feature on the site so everyone can talk about how daft the stuff he comes out with is

Our president during most of the 80s-90s, Josep Lluís Núñez, has been jailed at age 83 for tax fraud. My dad had business with him in the 90s, and can vouch that he's a massive crook.

A massive Garth

Guest firetotheworks

I laugh at some of the stuff that Garth Crooks comes out with (that Rooney thing in particular) but he totally creeps me out like. His opinions are also always s*** and sometimes just plain embarrassing. Remember when he was going on about how James Morrison should be called up to the England squad? :lol: Embarrassing tittery.

It's odd that the editor doesn't suggest that the Rooney stuff etc comes across as really weird. Unless they only have the feature on the site so everyone can talk about how daft the stuff he comes out with is

I can only imagine that they think it's weird therefore people will read it.