Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest Geordiesned

Do any pubs on or near the Quayside show live football? Thinking specifically about the Arsenal away match which is a 5:30pm Saturday kick off. Cheers.

Guest Geordiesned

Do any pubs on or near the Quayside show live football? Thinking specifically about the Arsenal away match which is a 5:30pm Saturday kick off. Cheers.

Akenside and Waterline both do.

I'd completely forgotten about Akenside and didn't realise Waterline showed footy. Cheers!

Akenside and Waterline both do.

I'd completely forgotten about Akenside and didn't realise Waterline showed footy. Cheers!

Waterline also has the foreign channels, if ever you need somewhere down there for a Saturday 3pm.  O0

Bit of a longshot, but does anyone know of anywhere in town that will be showing Charlton v Ipswich in town, on Saturday? Meeting up with an old Uni mate who's coming across from Carlisle - first time we've seen each other in nearly 20 years. He's a big Ipswich fan, so wouldn't mind taking in the game.

Guest Roger Kint

Bit of a longshot, but does anyone know of anywhere in town that will be showing Charlton v Ipswich in town, on Saturday? Meeting up with an old Uni mate who's coming across from Carlisle - first time we've seen each other in nearly 20 years. He's a big Ipswich fan, so wouldn't mind taking in the game.

Its a 12.15 KO so i would imagine nigh on most bars will show it as well as the one showing us at 3pm

Guest Roger Kint

Thanks lads - is Fluid in The Gate? Not been drinking in town for a long time. We'll probs stay around to watch us v West Ham after, too. :)

Fluid has the game listed on their site now. Its on the road up to the ground if you walked from Monument

Fuck my life what is all that about.

Only got halfway through due to stabbing pains in the eyeballs, but to sum up: if a club wins trophies its fans will be happier with the way it operates than if they don't win trophies.

No shit Sherlock