Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Sigh...

B3i0osiCYAAfYAK.jpg

Simon Mullock ‏@MullockSMirror  Nov 28

That £115,261,136 spent on agents' fees last yr equates to approx £8.26 from every ticket sold for Premier League games last season

Ace :thup:

Which would be fair to say if ticket money was the only revenue stream football had. But it isn't, it's nick all in comparison to tv money or sponsorship.

The truth is that from the ~£35 the average ticket costs maybe 10p gets trousered by an agent. But where's the headline in that?

Sigh...

B3i0osiCYAAfYAK.jpg

Simon Mullock ‏@MullockSMirror  Nov 28

That £115,261,136 spent on agents' fees last yr equates to approx £8.26 from every ticket sold for Premier League games last season

Ace :thup:

Fucking hell. That'd pretty much buy you a ticket to most Bundesliga games.

Something deeply wrong with the Prem :(

Neuer, CRonaldo and Messi finalists for the Balon d'Or. Cronaldo will probably win it, but I'd love for Neuer to win it, and think that he really is the most dominant in his position and had a better season than CRonaldo title wise with League, German Cup and World Cup title. (for me the WC is the biggest thing you can win)

Shearer's volley against Everton was 12 years ago today

I close my eyes and can still hear the 'thud'. 12 years, man. Ask me what I did last Tuesday and I genuinely couldn't answer you. 

Neuer, CRonaldo and Messi finalists for the Balon d'Or. Cronaldo will probably win it, but I'd love for Neuer to win it, and think that he really is the most dominant in his position and had a better season than CRonaldo title wise with League, German Cup and World Cup title. (for me the WC is the biggest thing you can win)

Still find it hard to stomach a goalkeeper winning ballon d'or but I see where you're coming from. However, got to be Ronaldo surely. Yet again he's just been ridiculous.

Shearer's volley against Everton was 12 years ago today

I close my eyes and can still hear the 'thud'. 12 years, man. Ask me what I did last Tuesday and I genuinely couldn't answer you. 

What did you do last Tuesday?