Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

They are a small club that needs the extra revenue, fair play for them trying something different (even though it appears daft)

Some would suggest going to an FA Cup tie away even though your club admits it's a competition they don't give a crap about is canny stupid

Spain's most watched TV shows in 2014

B6fysOhCUAA8PLJ.png:large

Makes me really want to watch whatever El Principe is - that s*** must be good.

It isn't. Surprised it scored so well.

What is it out of interest? :lol:

It's a drama show about a narc cop stationed in Melilla, one of the enclaves Spain owns in northern Africa. It does sound cool, but the writing is embarrassing (and a bit racist tbh, pretty much every muslim character in there is a criminal/fanatic of some sort).

Guest Geordiesned

I remember Gavin Peacock being a born again Christian even in his time at Newcastle but he's taking it a bit far these days...

@GPeacock8: Wives: one of the primary ways you are to respect your husband is by  gladly submitting to and encouraging his leadership.

It's a drama show about a narc cop stationed in Melilla, one of the enclaves Spain owns in northern Africa. It does sound cool, but the writing is embarrassing (and a bit racist tbh, pretty much every muslim character in there is a criminal/fanatic of some sort).

:lol:

I actually respect the proper mental religious people a bit more than the ones who try to modernise that shit, in a way.

So you agree with Gav? disgraceful imho

I don't agree, but I would rather people were honest about their beliefs.

Aye, if you've got to forget/forego bits of the religion just to make it acceptable to you, then don't follow that religion.

I actually respect the proper mental religious people a bit more than the ones who try to modernise that shit, in a way.

So you agree with Gav? disgraceful imho

I don't agree, but I would rather people were honest about their beliefs.

Aye, if you've got to forget/forego bits of the religion just to make it acceptable to you, then don't follow that religion.

That'd make pretty much every religion in the world unworkable.