Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Raphael Honigstein @honigstein  ·  22h 22 hours ago

Re TOTY. I'll never forget the intl PL player who told me he watched "some football but not 90 mins of a CL game - I'm not a freak"

Wonder who it is? First person that comes to mind is Assou-Ekotto, but that would be too obvious somehow.

Raphael Honigstein @honigstein  ·  22h 22 hours ago

Re TOTY. I'll never forget the intl PL player who told me he watched "some football but not 90 mins of a CL game - I'm not a freak"

Wonder who it is? First person that comes to mind is Assou-Ekotto, but that would be too obvious somehow.

Definitely not Mapou.

A Liverpool fan friend of mine just told me that "Newcastle were one of the richest clubs in England the 90s", in the middle of a "money doesn't buy success" tirade. Is that true? I know you were actually one of the top clubs in England (money-wise) in the 2000s, but not too sure before that.

I'm pretty sure at one point in the 90s (97ish maybe)  we had around the 5th biggest income in the world, even bigger than yours! How things have changed :lol:

A Liverpool fan friend of mine just told me that "Newcastle were one of the richest clubs in England the 90s", in the middle of a "money doesn't buy success" tirade. Is that true? I know you were actually one of the top clubs in England (money-wise) in the 2000s, but not too sure before that.

I'm pretty sure at one point in the 90s (97ish maybe)  we had around the 5th biggest income in the world, even bigger than yours! How things have changed :lol:

You were above us in the early 2000s, that I recall. We were woefully mismanaged at the time, mind.

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah, in 97-98 we were the 5th richest club in the world, Barca were 6th. Christ...that's insane thinking about it.

Yeah, in 97-98 we were the 5th richest club in the world, Barca were 6th. Christ...that's insane thinking about it.

You placed above us for the last time in 2002-2003.

http://i.imgur.com/bl1iP3d.gif

:lol:

BREAKING NEWS: Sky sources - Paul Jewell leaves West Brom coaching staff after one week at the club.

http://a8.vietbao.vn/images/vn805/The_Thao/50802606_PJ.jpg

What a fat mess that man is.

Another one with absolutely fuck all to offer the world of professional football.

BREAKING NEWS: Sky sources - Paul Jewell leaves West Brom coaching staff after one week at the club.

http://a8.vietbao.vn/images/vn805/The_Thao/50802606_PJ.jpg

What a fat mess that man is.

Another one with absolutely f*** all to offer the world of professional football.

Don't tell Ashley that!