Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Any reason why Motherwell sing Twist and Shout?

Dunno, just caught on. It's a fun crowd, drums and dancing. Mostly wee guys but fair play for creating an atmosphere. Says a lot that I enjoyed Motherwell - Ross County than Newcastle - Man City :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Dunno, just caught on. It's a fun crowd, drums and dancing. Mostly wee guys but fair play for creating an atmosphere. Says a lot that I enjoyed Motherwell - Ross County than Newcastle - Man City :lol:

Our fans should adopt a song too, if only so half of them might actually fucking sing. The Ajax one is mad too although they are probably off their nuts all game

Footballers never fail to amaze me with their mind-numbingly thick, ill-advised antics. I mean, even if you do something like this, to video it is stupid as fuck. But even then:

According to The Mirror, the video surfaced when the players shared it with friends back in the UK.

Oxygen thieves.

One of our papers publishes today a raft of fun football stats. I found this one particularly striking; % of population that claims to be football fans, per country.

http://s18.postimg.org/46v7j8qdl/Captura.jpg

Nigeria :lol:

Reino Unido = United Kingdom; Alemania = Germany. I guess all other country names don't need translation.

Our fans should adopt a song too, if only so half of them might actually fucking sing. The Ajax one is mad too although they are probably off their nuts all game

I vote for the Ducktales theme.

a-woo-ooh.

One of our papers publishes today a raft of fun football stats. I found this one particularly striking; % of population that claims to be football fans, per country.

Reino Unido = United Kingdom; Alemania = Germany. I guess all other country names don't need translation.

I love the fact Germany is called Ale Mania.  What's France, Cheese Frenzy?

I love the fact Germany is called Ale Mania.  What's France, Cheese Frenzy?

:lol: :thup:

The German tribe of the Allemagni was the closest to the borders of the Roman Empire; that's why a lot of Latin languages (Spanish, French, Portuguese, Catalan...) derive its word for Germany from it.

Our fans should adopt a song too, if only so half of them might actually f***ing sing. The Ajax one is mad too although they are probably off their nuts all game

Surely it's all in the lyrics and a reflection on how Rangers have behaved in the media over the last few years since going under.

Our fans should adopt a song too, if only so half of them might actually f***ing sing. The Ajax one is mad too although they are probably off their nuts all game

Surely it's all in the lyrics and a reflection on how Rangers have behaved in the media over the last few years since going under.

I wouldn't give the motherwell bois that much credit :lol: they have been singing since start of the season

Coventry did it first. There's a great video of them at Arsenal doing it

Footballers never fail to amaze me with their mind-numbingly thick, ill-advised antics. I mean, even if you do something like this, to video it is stupid as f***. But even then:

According to The Mirror, the video surfaced when the players shared it with friends back in the UK.

Oxygen thieves.

Lad I went to school with put this

NO should they fuck get sacked! personally i think its mint crack, thousands of people are doing this every day and sharing videos but just cos these lads are successful the media is straight on it, and to claim they were racially abusing these birds is just absolutely fucking mental, any excuse to brand somebody a racist nowadays and us brits just seem to love being offended ‪#‎softcunts‬ ‪#‎bentoverbritain‬ ‪#‎sesnitivebrits‬

Coventry did it first. There's a great video of them at Arsenal doing it

Coventry fans have been singing that for twenty five years or more.

Footballers never fail to amaze me with their mind-numbingly thick, ill-advised antics. I mean, even if you do something like this, to video it is stupid as f***. But even then:

Oxygen thieves.

Lad I went to school with put this

NO should they fuck get sacked! personally i think its mint crack, thousands of people are doing this every day and sharing videos but just cos these lads are successful the media is straight on it, and to claim they were racially abusing these birds is just absolutely fucking mental, any excuse to brand somebody a racist nowadays and us brits just seem to love being offended ‪#‎softcunts‬ ‪#‎bentoverbritain‬ ‪#‎sesnitivebrits‬

:lol: Yeah, we brits are far too sesnitive.

Usually I think nothing of a footballer in 'sex scandal shocker' type stories but this is incredible. They are there on behalf of Leicester's Thai owners partially trying to promote tourism there!