Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest firetotheworks

I honestly based my choice on whether he looked like the type of person that would only be in management at Real Madrid for that amount of time.

http://www.abc.es/hemeroteca/imagenes/abc//21092004/Deportes/garcia.jpg

pps .@premierleague say new approach will enable it to add "a number of additional partnerships."

Suspicion radar just went off a bit with that one. Making us think we're moving to a beautiful world without sponsorship, only for "Welcome to the Premier League Opening Weekend, brought to you by Vagisil"

Yeah, sounds like either they can't get someone to pay for the sponsorship for a whole season or they have found out that they can make more money out of individual weekends with extra in your face advertising.

The move reflects the organisation's desire to mirror major American sports leagues like the NBA and NFL in presenting a 'clean' brand.

First FIFA, now this? Playoffs can't be far off now.

He's more of a Man Utd. manager than City or Liverpool.

Don't think he'd be picky.

Why not? He's a made man financially. He's won the CL 5 times in his career. As it is - he's very respected in 3 of the biggest European leagues.

He's not a "project" manager in the sense he seems he goes to clubs where the team is already 80% complete and they are willing to splash the cash. I don't think he's been in contro lof transfers in his last 3 roles and I don't think he minds. He's great at getting the best out of star players and managing upwards. He would've been the perfect man fro City after Mancini left and the squad was at its peak. Now that team is in need of rebuilding. Rebuilding a young side? Ancelotti? Nah.