Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Didn't read article but Cristiano in particular is someone in general you know takes care of themselves very professionally. If you look at how his body has transformed you can tell he's worked very hard at it and is dedicated.

I'm certain he doesn't get drunk out of his mind regularly. He sued The Sun successfully for claiming he was drunk once. His father died of alcoholism when he was 20. If he does drink. I'm certain it's in moderation.

Caughtoffside is hardly a great resource either.

Guest Roger Kint

Why does the site matter? You really are a muppet, who gives a flying fuck it its in treehuggers weekly? Tjhe photo is still of a very drunk Ronaldo who you claimed wouldnt be seen in that state. The rest of your post, as always, is utter bollocks trying to mask the fact you were wrong.

Generations of young people have been binge drinking, the only difference now is that with social media and camera phones, there is literally no place to hide. Gazza was one of the best footballers ever and would drink 7 bottles of whiskey a day when he was still playing  :lol:

Was he? One of the best.... ever?

Top ten English. Top 50 world I'd say. So yes.

Generations of young people have been binge drinking, the only difference now is that with social media and camera phones, there is literally no place to hide. Gazza was one of the best footballers ever and would drink 7 bottles of whiskey a day when he was still playing  :lol:

Kids these days are less likely to be pissheads than we were anyway

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-25652991

Why does the site matter? You really are a muppet, who gives a flying f*** it its in treehuggers weekly? Tjhe photo is still of a very drunk Ronaldo who you claimed wouldnt be seen in that state. The rest of your post, as always, is utter bollocks trying to mask the fact you were wrong.

It's a picture in the dark, with heavy flash with his eyes looking weird. Hardly conclusive evidence that he's very drunk. He's not passed out on the floor, getting his picture taken by a stranger. And in any case, what is your point? That Ronaldo is a heavy boozer? Because he isn't. His dedication to his fitness, has helped him become one of the greatest players of all time.

http://news.sky.com/story/738037/ronaldo-wins-nightclub-bender-libel-case

Not for me. Potential, perhaps. But he didn't fulfil it. His problems led him to a lifestyle that contributed to him not reaching his potential.

I also believe, even 20 years ago - health and nutrition where not so important to a footballer's success. You have Hoddle & Arsenal players talking in amazement about how Wenger wanted them to eat and condition themselves properly. I don't think you can maintain a really top level career carrying on the way players (in Britain at least) carried on in the 80's & 90's.

Not for me. Potential, perhaps. But he didn't fulfil it. His problems led him to a lifestyle that contributed to him not reaching his potential.

I also believe, even 20 years ago - health and nutrition where not so important to a footballer's success. You have Hoddle & Arsenal players talking in amazement about how Wenger wanted them to eat and condition themselves properly. I don't think you can maintain a really top level career carrying on the way players (in Britain at least) carried on in the 80's & 90's.

I don't think potential comes into it at all

He was the best player at Italia 90 ffs, and arguably top three of Euro 96. Never let England down on the pitch despite being criminally mismanaged by Turnip. Yes his lifestyle left a lot to be desired but isn't that Klaus' point?

Lesta have sacked 3 players :yikes:

@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING: Leicester sack players James Pearson, Tom Hopper and Adam Smith for ill-dicipline during clubs end-of-season tour to Thailand.

@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING: Leicester sack players James Pearson, Tom Hopper and Adam Smith for ill-dicipline during clubs end-of-season tour to Thailand.

Would be very interesting to see the outcome if it was three important senior players involved.

Would they really sack Schmeichal, Vardy and Cambiasso?

Would be very interesting to see the outcome if it was three important senior players involved.

Those players probably wouldn't do something like that

Good on them.

Doesn't really matter, since those players weren't involved.

Cambiasso would never lower himself to the actions of those mere mortals

Don't be so sure. He comes from Argentina. A country known for it's racism. But yeah, Cambiasso seems like a gentleman :)