Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest firetotheworks

Just waiting for Kaka to tell us that real fun can only happen by accepting Christ into your life.

All these spirits you people are abusing are just coping mechanisms man. Due to a terror of dancing and girls.

Get your confidence up and learn to enjoy yourselves properly. The sooner you do the better. It's a challenge every man must face and go through.

Come on now.

Just waiting for Kaka to tell us that real fun can only happen by accepting Christ into your life.

I'm sure Jesus wishes he could party with me, that's for certain.

When I go in with my guys the crowds come around us, and everyone is invited to get involved man.

You lot aren't doing it right.

All these spirits you people are abusing are just coping mechanisms man. Due to a terror of dancing and girls.

Get your confidence up and learn to enjoy yourselves properly. The sooner you do the better. It's a challenge every man must face and go through.

Come on now.

:lol:

Terror ffs.

Guest antz1uk

be funny as if he was just larking around taking the piss

Disclaimer: only seen the one pic mind!

Mad how one photo of Jack Grealish lying starfished on the side of a road was enough to show he has better craic than Kaka.

http://i.imgur.com/9gxi9dK.gif

Guest firetotheworks

Mad how one photo of Jack Grealish lying starfished on the side of a road was enough to show he has better craic than Kaka.

http://i.imgur.com/9gxi9dK.gif

Hahaha! :lol: What a gif!

I doubt you'd ever see Messi or Cronaldo like that at any stage. He's 19, people make mistakes and do dumb things. But you hope he realises that isn't the actions of a top level (non-genius) player.

When I think of the most driven English footballers. Beckham. Lampard. Neville. Talented but not supremely so, i don't see that type of thing in their character. I could imagine Kieron Dyer doing that though.

When I think of the most driven English footballers. Beckham. Lampard. Neville. Talented but not supremely so, i don't see that type of thing in their character. I could imagine Kieron Dyer doing that though.

The same Lampard that was part of the group of Chelsea players that drunkenly stripped, swore and vomited in front of U.S. tourists the day after 9/11?

The same Lampard that was part of the group of Chelsea players that drunkenly stripped, swore and vomited in front of U.S. tourists the day after 9/11?

"People make mistakes and do dumb things. But you hope he realises that isn't the actions of a top level (non-genius) player."

9/12?

Guest firetotheworks

"People make mistakes and do dumb things. But you hope he realises that isn't the actions of a top level (non-genius) player."

Yet you've just said that you can't imagine specifically Lampard doing it. I dunno why you're incapable of not just saying 'ah yeah, fair point'