Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Gignac is a very good player and had a great season, but he wore down towards the end, as did several other players under Bielsa. Frankly, I think Batshuayi is the better player next season. A better player than the more hyped Origi as well.

Is Batshuayi a realistic option for us baba? Or is he destined for a bigger move? Been impressed when I've seen him.

Gignac is a very good player and had a great season, but he wore down towards the end, as did several other players under Bielsa. Frankly, I think Batshuayi is the better player next season. A better player than the more hyped Origi as well.

Is Batshuayi a realistic option for us baba? Or is he destined for a bigger move? Been impressed when I've seen him.

I think it would be difficult. He was linked with very big clubs before going to OM and has enhanced his reputation this season, recently breaking into Belgian national team (my DR Congo people are incensed that none of these top-class Congo-Belgian talents has has turned out for them :lol:) and increasing his profile. Om are unlikely to want to sell, either. Money does talk though, and NUFC have brought highly rated players across the Channel several times in recent years, but I still doubt it.

Guest antz1uk

That F.A fine must have really hurt him!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/16/0d7d0054d1af12fd9bca91842225b027.jpg

He had to pay for tickets yet the press made a whole issue of our players having to pay for theirs

Generations of young people have been binge drinking, the only difference now is that with social media and camera phones, there is literally no place to hide. Gazza was one of the best footballers ever and would drink 7 bottles of whiskey a day when he was still playing  :lol:

Was he? One of the best.... ever?