Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Embarrassingly I got a full house with the Man U one and only 205 for ours .

tbf over those years they only played about 3 different starting XIs. I was fine with the late 90s Man Utd, poor with the 00's, and awful with the last 5 years.

Football is shit now in my defence.

Embarrassingly I got a full house with the Man U one and only 205 for ours .

tbf over those years they only played about 3 different starting XIs. I was fine with the late 90s Man Utd, poor with the 00's, and awful with the last 5 years.

Football is shit now in my defence.

Took me ages to get Cleverley, think he and Saha were the last two.

Sam Allardyce  ;D ;D ;D

"'The West Ham Way' is obviously not winning every week, like I tried to do," he said to beIN SPORTS, according to the Daily Mirror.

"I did everything they asked for and they wanted more, and I found that extremely ungrateful in terms of what I'd done for them.

"They thought we could get into Europe and thought they might be able to get to a cup final, and that wasn't in the format of the job description when I started.

"I don't take kindly to people who don't appreciate what you do for them.

"We both decided to part company in quite an amicable way in the end, but I certainly wasn't going to stay, in my mind, for a long, long time.

"If [West Ham co-owners] David Sullivan and David Gold have told [new manager] Slaven Bilic that they expect to get into Europe this year then I think it's way beyond the capabilities of the squad at this moment in time.

"I told them that. Perhaps that's one of the reasons why they didn't renew my contract in the end?

"West Ham was a case of building a broken football club back up again. [Getting West Ham promoted] was the biggest job I had done in one season.

"Ultimately, my biggest problem was finishing 10th in the first year [back in the Premier League] -- I would have been much better off finishing fourth from bottom!"

Guest firetotheworks

Slightly bemused that I missed out Heinze considering he was really good. Fortune and Cleverley are fair enough I reckon, you can be excused for thinking players that are that bad didn't ever play for Man United. Took me absolutely ages to remember Tim Howard as well.