Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

"What enriches you is the game, not the result. The result is a piece of data. The birth rate goes up. Is that enriching? No. But the process that led to that? Now that’s enriching. Fulfilment comes from the process."

Quote from LVG. I like it. :lol: It's not quite a Sir Bobby quote but it's well put.

"What enriches you is the game, not the result. The result is a piece of data. The birth rate goes up. Is that enriching? No. But the process that led to that? Now that’s enriching. Fulfilment comes from the process."

Quote from LVG. I like it. :lol: It's not quite a Sir Bobby quote but it's well put.

:clap:

:lol: How? Played 5, won 4, drawn 1. Scored 9, conceded 1 (an OG).

It's a process.

That may be so, but have you seen the way you've played, it's been so fucking boring man, even you have to admit that :lol:

:lol: We've dominated every team we've played against. A few years ago the midfield was the problem, now it's sorted. The defence was supposed to be a problem last year, now nobody can score against us. The striker is now the problem, but he just scored a hat trick.

Swansea away is a very difficult game. I'd say it's the first game we can properly be judged on now Rooney is back among the goals. Herrera finally started too and should stay there. Him in for Januzaj will make a big difference. We're going to win the league by about 7 points.