Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Nowt to do with the above but real are f***ing s*** since rafa was appointed  , Awful appointment

IN the good old days of Carlo. He'd play a one legged Modric ahead of Casemiro. All the big money signings in the starting line-up when fit.

I know they've got injuries but it's still dour as f***.

Ronaldo will finally move in jan because he isn't getting the freedom to take the piss like before , Would love him back in the premiership 100% perfect player for any club

Nowt to do with the above but real are f***ing s*** since rafa was appointed  , Awful appointment

Aye, just the 7 wins, 4 draw and 0 losses, top of the league and champions league group

They're dull though, they'll have to blitz every competition going for that not to be an issue.

I did like the way they broke at speed and in numbers occasionally tonight but I still think he's a functional manager that doesn't suit them.

IN the good old days of Carlo. He'd play a one legged Modric ahead of Casemiro. All the big money signings in the starting line-up when fit.

I know they've got injuries but it's still dour as f***.

Ronaldo will finally move in jan because he isn't getting the freedom to take the piss like before , Would love him back in the premiership 100% perfect player for any club

No he won't. Maybe in the summer. Players like Cristiano Ronaldo don't move in January

Cruyff diagnosed with lung cancer. :(

Remember him always having a tab in his mouth. Hope he pulls through.

He famously quit smoking after suffering a stroke while he managed us. He even headlined an anti-smoking campaign in the Catalan telly after that. Seems it finally caught up with him.

Christ almighty. Not good. :( Bet some of the Chelsea supporters and John Terry felt right at home!

It's times like this when football should just fucking stop. If indeed this was a racially motivated attack, the arseholes should be locked up for a long time. It's time all of football came down hard on racists and supremacists of any kind. Dynamo should be thrown out of the CL and heavily fined. Probably nowt to do with the club, but it's the only way clubs will start taking this shit seriously. It's 2015 ffs. Loathsome cunts.