Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

The James story is hilarious. As he's from Colombia (and I've been watching Narcos) his explanation actually seems plausible as well when you know it's pure BS.

On another note if he doesn't get more game time I would love him to come to the PL. IMO he would be the best player in the division or very close to it. Also seems to pick up a lot of injuries however.

The problem with James is the same as ever; Real Madrid have way too many attacking midfielders, and in order to play all their stars they have either to be a completely disjointed unit, or sacrifice somebody. So far this year it seems James is the one to take the bullet.

That said, he hasn't been playing at nearly the level he played last season, in which he was stellar.

The problem with James is the same as ever; Real Madrid have way too many attacking midfielders, and in order to play all their stars they have either to be a completely disjointed unit, or sacrifice somebody. So far this year it seems James is the one to take the bullet.

That said, he hasn't been playing at nearly the level he played last season, in which he was stellar.

you really think Perez would have learned some kind of lesson from where everything went wrong with the first galacticos

It's an amazing oversight like, that Ryder article. Sure he's mentioned using placeholders as an excuse for his cock ups before so I imagine while he was raking his brain for another player to put into that list he jokingly added himself with a big grin on his face - wrapping his tie around his head, raising his open hand aloft and gently running around the empty office quietly screaming 'yeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' under his breath. Back to his seat - Send.