Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

It's probably exciting for the people that live in the host cities tbf. What the fuck else do the people of Dublin have to look forward to in life?

:thup:

If the prices aren't too bad (they will be, am sure), I'll consider going. Shame that Messi, Neymar and Suarez probably won't all play, as I'd love to see them live.

On a similar note, the EL final is played on the same stadium next year :fwap: Definitely getting me a ticket for that one.

http://e1.365dm.com/16/03/768x432/ray-wilkins-euro-96-england-euro-2016_3436106.jpg?20160323121030

It'd be interesting to spend time with Wilkins, getting him to explain that selection.

Ince wasn't that great, but Alli for Platt is bold.

Wilshere is exceptional, but along with a lot of young Arsenal players, he's struggled for fitness. Along with Ox-C, Ramsey and Walcott, you wonder whether Wenger, with his youth policy, over-plays them at this high level at too young an age, and they end up with problems.

http://e1.365dm.com/16/03/768x432/ray-wilkins-euro-96-england-euro-2016_3436106.jpg?20160323121030

It'd be interesting to spend time with Wilkins, getting him to explain that selection.

Ince wasn't that great, but Alli for Platt is bold.

Wilshere is exceptional, but along with a lot of young Arsenal players, he's struggled for fitness. Along with Ox-C, Ramsey and Walcott, you wonder whether Wenger, with his youth policy, over-plays them at this high level at too young an age, and they end up with problems.

Ince wasn't that great? You're fucking mental you like.

Not watched a lot of football this year but what's the Eric Dier love in about?

He was turgid when I watched him last season.

Supposedly been a key player for Spurs this season, but I agree, I don't get it either. Probably be the usual overhyping and then he turns out to be bang average.

Guest firetotheworks

Tbh, I don't think I'd have any of them over that Euro '96 team, perhaps even beyond a lot of the subs, which included Fowler, Ferdinand, Campbell and Redknapp.

Guest firetotheworks

People are forgetting that Ray Wilkins is batshit mental.

It's not really a crazy line up though, tbf. Garth Crooks would probably have Rooney in ahead of Gazza and James Morrison in ahead of Paul Ince at left back.