Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Geovanni? I remember thinking it was awesome when he was smashing them in from 30 yards at the Emirates when they first went up. Irony that if one of them had hit row Z, we'd not have went down that year.

Aye that's him, was searching "Blackpool Brazilian" and was getting fuck all.

Turns out he never played for them :lol:

Still can't get my head around the treatment of this kid. Sure he was a bit rough around the edges but his talent was there for everyone to see. Well apart from those that mattered anyway.

He was a fucking greedy immigrant cunt who deserved everything coming to him. Was plain to see that his mere being may have potentially offended the King of Newcastle Jack Colback by having the sheer temerity to even consider taking his place in the team and for that he had to be excommunicated and ridded of.

He had a knack forgetting in goal schoring positions iirc. He missed them of course, but if he had stayed and had been apart of the first team, I think he would have got 3-4 a season, something our past/present DMs can't do.

Still can't get my head around the treatment of this kid. Sure he was a bit rough around the edges but his talent was there for everyone to see. Well apart from those that mattered anyway.

We've had to watch Colback this season and last, who is an utter abortion of a football player, as a poor of a footballer at this level i've ever seen. No pace, poor to average passing, rididulously poor tackling ability and the decision making of a simpleton. Instead of this kid who i'm 100% certain would have been 100 times better, while not a world beater had potential to be a good player at this level.

The full-back told the Liverpool Echo after the Toffees’ 1-0 defeat by Manchester United last weekend: “I just don’t feel as though the chemistry is quite there with the team on the pitch at the moment, and it hasn’t been for a while.”

The United loss was Everton’s third in a row in the league and Baines’ remarks fanned the flames of frustration that have threatened to engulf Goodison Park.

Martínez insisted Baines had not meant the comments to be interpreted in the way they were.“What he intended to say is that when you’re not getting the results you lose confidence so a ball that could go in hits the crossbar and it goes out,” said the Everton manager. “At the other end, a half chance ends up in the back of the net.

“That’s what he meant and it was more of a feeling of disappointment and frustration and obviously he used the wrong words.

“It’s very disappointing when you see a bit of a misinterpretation of certain words that a player says. Clearly this has been taken out of context in the way that it’s come out.

No thats not what he meant Roberto :lol:

Considering the other frightening options then yes I would, with some hesitation. He's never built a successful defence in his career  (didn't see his teams pre-Wigan so that could be nonsense) so I dread to think what he'd get out of ours. Would probably score a lot of goals and be reasonably good to watch though so yes.

Guest neesy111

If we we're to go down, and Martinez we're to get sacked, would anyone take him? I'm not sure I would personally.

Nope.