Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

I could see Vardy and Alli winning it. Think the Anglo aspect might play a part. I'd go for Mahrez/Kante and Alli myself.

Vardy is nailed on for SPOTY.

If he keeps battering people and his PR team don't push him into acting like a complete t***, like the majority of boxers.  Then Anthony Joshua will be winning that, IMO. 

If you mean player of the year.  I still disagree :lol:  I think Kane or Mahrez will get it.  Like Wullie said, though.  I'm sure they do the voting in February, or some bollocks like that.  So maybe Vardy would be in with a shout.

Even voting now wouldn't be great, if mahrez/kane/vardy suddenly score a goal per game and drag their team to the title then it should obviously be them. Just vote at the end of the season and present the award in the first game next year.

They tend to do the voting for this ludicrously early so I fancy Vardy to win it ahead of Mahrez.

It was just the other day that John Terry had the picture up of his team and players of the season so presume that's when it was voted for

Vardy is nailed on for SPOTY.

Unless he leads England to Euros glory then it will be an Olympian that wins it imo

Ah fuck, forgot all those boring bastards will be coming out the woodwork again.

Guest firetotheworks

Arsenal should be omitted from all online polls until they pack it in like, it's fucking embarrassing.

Arsenal should be omitted from all online polls until they pack it in like, it's f***ing embarrassing.

As a club who got Cabella the ESPN European Player of the Month award for January 2015, we can't really talk. :lol:

Liverpool fans were the worst for it.

Gavin Gunning from Dundee Utd picked the ball up and left the field :lol: got ordered back on and just sat down till he was subbed.

Search "gavin gunning bizarre exit" on youtube.

:lol:

What a bell.