Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

'Marcus Bent has been fined £385 for possessing a Class A drug at Chessington World of Adventures'

I can't help but read this in Alan Partridge's voice :lol:

Yeah, that'll show him.

'Marcus Bent has been fined £385 for possessing a Class A drug at Chessington World of Adventures'

It's basically a far more sinister version of Sean Connery wandering round the wildfowl park in Pepperstock with a bottle of scotch.

It's basically a far more sinister version of Sean Connery wandering round the wildfowl park in Pepperstock with a bottle of scotch.

I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Guest firetotheworks

I can't help but read this in Alan Partridge's voice[emoji38]

I disagree, it's more like him going to Legoland. Bye.

I can't help but read this in Alan Partridge's voice[emoji38]

I disagree, it's more like him going to Legoland. Bye.

Wasn't that the same bloke who rang about the powerpack as well? :lol: