Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Lots of my mates rate him the best player they've seen for Coventry. They were wounded when he left for Inter Milan.

Should have probably had a better club career overall but was brilliant for Tottenham the first time he was there

Oh god :lol:

Anita Byrne-Phillips tweeted: “My son said N’Doye straight away I said nah!! I also said surely he would be in the directors box not in stands?”

Adam Carey said: “Looks like N’Doye in the Norwich Directors box this evening.”

And Sam Jermy added: “N’Doye looks to be sitting in the stands tonight. Now time to find my ‘I bet we get N’Doye on loan last minute’ tweet.”

But some fans were convinced that it was not the former Hull City forward.

Lewis said: “That random guy looks nothing like Dame N’Doye.”

The Mighty Fritz tweeted: “That is not N’Doye, don’t know who it is.”

And Jamie Burgum just simply put: “Not N’Doye.”

We had exactly the same saga on here when there was a unnamed black guy at an open training session. I think Skirge spent about two weeks posting pictures of every black man he could find on the internet.

We had exactly the same saga on here when there was a unnamed black guy at an open training session. I think Skirge spent about two weeks posting pictures of every black man he could find on the internet.

:lol:

Haha I remember that. I don't think it was an open training sesh it was an actual game?

Lots of my mates rate him the best player they've seen for Coventry. They were wounded when he left for Inter Milan.

Should have probably had a better club career overall but was brilliant for Tottenham the first time he was there

Of course, when Keane departed, Coventry had nigh on doubled their money in less than a season. They then replaced him with Craig Bellamy who failed quite miserably, and that was the catalyst to them getting relegated and sliding to what looks like will be extinction with the horrendous owners they have. I've said this before but fuck knows how an owner can put a club into receivership and then buy it back themselves without the Football League or the Football Association batting an eyelid, happen?

Shame he had a horrific addiction to signing on fees and thus had a total waste of a club career.

And that stupid goal celebration.  :lol:

He was a quality player, for a number of years.  But I could never take him seriously with that celebration.  It was like a year two gym class, FFS.  Cartwheel and then a roly poly?  Why did he ever decide that was a good idea?  Did he look at the players doing the arab spring/backflip combo and feel left out?