QPR 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 12/05/13 - Post match reaction from page 68

BlueStar

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

We are safe aren't we? aren't we?

Something about Wigan playing Aston Villa last day of the Season deciding who goes down.

Guest bimpy474

You do realise this muppett will think we've played well.

God i really hope he fecks off.

Guest zeta87

My heart almost stopped when Townsend took that shot. Glad we won! So does this mean there's no possibility left of us going down?

Commentator, "not mathematically safe" ... Prick, do your research ..... GTFI  :frantic:

Getting worried for a second there, whats he talking about!

At first glance he was right, I wasn't sure why we were so sure until I noticed the Aston Villa vs Wigan fixture.

Guest bimpy474

Our first double win of the season. :lol: :lol:

Not a massive shock, given our away record, no?

:lol:

My heart almost stopped when Townsend took that shot. Glad we won! So does this mean there's no possibility left of us going down?

Fucking x2 on this, that shot looked like it was dipping into the goal all the way.

Delighted with the result and hugely relieved! 2nd half performance was awful, as expected!

If tactical prowess was a penis then Pardew would be castrated! Once again, clueless!

Probert was shocking - I'm sure he will look back at this game and hunch over, hanging his head in shame...... oh wait  :shifty:

Never in doubt. Horrible match, but did the job. Weird considering I was telt we were 100% down on here a week back  ;)

Glad to see the back of this season. Hopefully we'll go into next season with a better manager and players who give a shit. Not confident like.