The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Is that the radio commentary? There's a version on Youtube with that dubbed onto the match footage, brilliant.

John Marks BBC 3CR - Commentary with Video - Watford vs Leicester - Penalty Miss - Troy Deeney Goal

That poor guy looks like me yesterday, after conceding a goal at 92', seeing FC Porto becoming 99% portuguese champion after ALL THEY'VE DONE.

The difference is that I couldn't actually move, and I also cried.

I am still in shock and considering quitting football for once.

I am in shatters, I couldn't find that funny one bit. :(

Coutinho is amazing.

Didn't know he's a cousin of Juninho. Dem midget playmakers.

He's such a good player. I'm annoyed that they signed him.

Posted it after the game but that pass to the 3-1 goal.  :yikes:

Thing with Coutinho is that under Rafa at Inter he was their best player for many games and he had just turned 18, but he was so inconsistent it was worse than Hernanes, you never knew what Coutinho you would get. With age he has improved and he was a beast at Espanyol and now at Liverpool he's developing even further. If he can start taking his chances and play full 90minutes without looking absolute knackered I have no doubt he'll be a great player one day. Hope Scolari takes him with to the Confederations Cup, he has deserved that chance.

I've seen about 5 or 6 different assists from him now and each pass was of the highest quality. He seems grounded as well for a 20 year old. He just doesn't belong at those bastards. They're playing well Liverpool like. Top four finish next year is possible if you ask me.

The league is going to be brilliant next year I think. I'm hoping City don't manage to get Pellegrini. I think they'll win the league if they do.

Coutinho was brilliant for Espanyol, was flabbergasted when I learnt that Inter weren't using him at all and sold him to Liverpool. I admit that I thought that perhaps he was the kind of player that needs to be the king of the mice instead of the tail of a lion, and that maybe he'd flounder at a team where he wasn't the top dog, but he's been great.

Fulham, WBA, Stoke.

3 teams whose objective seems to simply be "survive".  It's got to be pretty depressing knowing your team will never punch above mid-table mediocrity.

I am having a few quid on Albion to go down next year.

They've had their excitement of finishing above us, and I firmly expect them to launch on to another spell of thirty years finishing below us.

Their results in recent weeks have been terrible, plus their best striker doesn't belong to them.

I've seen about 5 or 6 different assists from him now and each pass was of the highest quality. He seems grounded as well for a 20 year old. He just doesn't belong at those bastards. They're playing well Liverpool like. Top four finish next year is possible if you ask me.

The league is going to be brilliant next year I think. I'm hoping City don't manage to get Pellegrini. I think they'll win the league if they do.

Man City and Chelsea will fight it out imho. Reckon 3rd is the best your lot can expect.

Fergie is still around. He will give a wake-up call to the players if need be. Man U will still be in the mix although Mourinho and Pellegrini will mean it's a more competitive season.

Messi out for season, apparently. (Un)fortunately our season is already finished, too.

No me importa si perdemos por 4-0 ante el Espanyol. La próxima temporada va a ser dura, quiero que no habíamos clasificado para la Champions League.

Messi out for season, apparently. (Un)fortunately our season is already finished, too.

No me importa si perdemos por 4-0 ante el Espanyol. La próxima temporada va a ser dura, quiero que no habíamos clasificado para la Champions League.

Uh, what? :lol: