The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Although I hope not, I think Coutinho could be one of the stars of the Premier League next season.

He's made the fatal error of being good on arrival meaning he'll get rough-house attention next year.

Brendan Rodgers and his group - cunts the lot of them.

Sturridge scored more today than Welbeck has all season :lol:

Now that Fergie's gone, Welbeck won't last long. Never a Man United player in a million years. He'll end up on the bench at Fulham or somewhere.

Fulham, WBA, Stoke.

3 teams whose objective seems to simply be "survive".  It's got to be pretty depressing knowing your team will never punch above mid-table mediocrity.

Are NUFC really any different?

Fulham, WBA, Stoke.

3 teams whose objective seems to simply be "survive".  It's got to be pretty depressing knowing your team will never punch above mid-table mediocrity.

Your immediate objective may be to survive, but you know your team can punch well above mid-table mediocrity. You did last year and you will again very soon.

Fulham, WBA, Stoke.

Well we dont want to aim any higher, we might end up qualifying for the Europa League again if we did that and that would be dreadful...

Fulham, WBA, Stoke.

Given that all 3 clubs have spent large wedges out of history and 2 out of 3 have been to finals more recently we have I disagree. You could say that about 13 - 20ths of the league.

Fulham, WBA, Stoke.

We've had our moments, though.  We still occasionally kid ourselves saying "let's try and finish top 6 this year" whereas I've never heard a fan, the chairmen or manager of those clubs say that.