The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Croydon or Watford, couple of delightful trips for the hardened Newcastle away traveller.

Isn't Brighton the gay capital of the UK or something?

It is. Cracking night out & generally fairly pleasant place n all.

Guest bimpy474

Croydon or Watford, couple of delightful trips for the hardened Newcastle away traveller.

Isn't Brighton the gay capital of the UK or something?

There is quite a gay community there.

One London club relegated from the Premiership (QPR) and another one up in their place (Watford or Crystal Palace). That's 6 London clubs in the Premiership next season (assuming Fulham don't get relegated in an extremely strange twist).

I don't know, I would argue that Reading is a London club.

Guest bimpy474

One London club relegated from the Premiership (QPR) and another one up in their place (Watford or Crystal Palace). That's 6 London clubs in the Premiership next season (assuming Fulham don't get relegated in an extremely strange twist).

And you would be wrong. Fwiw.

:lol:

Someone needs to buy you a map.  Last week Hull wasn't in Yorkshire, now Reading are a London club.

why are Brighton and Palace rivals? :lol:

I don't think they are, I think it's just something Sky have been saying to big it up. Brighton is pretty much just a London town because of the sheer amount of Londoners going there for day trips and weekends.

why are Brighton and Palace rivals? :lol:

I don't think they are, I think it's just something Sky have been saying to big it up. Brighton is pretty much just a London town because of the sheer amount of Londoners going there for day trips and weekends.

:lol:

It goes back to the 70s man and has nothing to do with location.