The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Robbie Keane record number of Republic of Ireland caps now (126) and up to 59 goals after a hat trick tonight vs Faroe Islands

Not retiring any time soon then?

Total costs of this stadium are I think around 45-50M £ :D

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RauGVFKtz1c/TaS0MfdFstI/AAAAAAAAAAM/lTl4OaHKp8A/s1600/maksimir2.jpg

Where's that? Zagreb?

Robbie Keane record number of Republic of Ireland caps now (126) and up to 59 goals after a hat trick tonight vs Faroe Islands

Not retiring any time soon then?

was saying in the press he plans to play for a few more years yet anyway and said he wouldn't be retiring from international football so nope.

Massive results for Bosnia and Venezuela tonight, always good to see new (deserving) countries at the WC hopefully.

Fuck that, Bolivia score in the 86th.

God bless those Oxygen denying freaks.

I'll never be able to like Villarreal, when I was a kid and they were still in Segunda B they had some very cunting behavior in the games against CF Badalona (my neighborhood's team) and that bitter feeling I associate with them somehow is always there.

Our FA has a knack for setting up useless friendlies, some SA/CA FAs pay silly amounts for us to play their teams.

Oh, look at me, I'm actually Spanish and not some British guy that simply supports a foreign team.

Pathetic.

Our FA has a knack for setting up useless friendlies, some South/Central America FAs pay silly amounts for us to play their teams.

Apparently we got €2,5m in fees, while the organization donated €35,000 to the Haiti earthquake victims :facepalm: :anguish:  :jesuswept:

Bradley is doing quite well isn't he?

They lost a playoff to Central African republic for the Nations Cup spot, which I'm sure disappointed them. The world Cup campaign is going very well, 100% record against a fairly formidable group. Guaranteed a spot in the play off round.