The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest bimpy474

Really hope Yeovil don't won the League 1 playoff, really don't want another London team in the Championship

:lol:

why are Brighton and Palace rivals? :lol:

I don't think they are, I think it's just something Sky have been saying to big it up. Brighton is pretty much just a London town because of the sheer amount of Londoners going there for day trips and weekends.

It goes back to the 70s man and has nothing to do with location.

Wasn't it originally something to do with a player for one of the sides getting his leg snapped in this fixture?

Something like that - I seem to recall it was absolutely nothing to do with location, and entirely about something relatively trivial.

I fucking hate Palace. It's a shit hole of a ground, and even if you go there from elsewhere in London, it takes fucking ages to get there.

I don't think they are, I think it's just something Sky have been saying to big it up. Brighton is pretty much just a London town because of the sheer amount of Londoners going there for day trips and weekends.

Wasn't it originally something to do with a player for one of the sides getting his leg snapped in this fixture?

Something like that - I seem to recall it was absolutely nothing to do with location, and entirely about something relatively trivial.

I fucking hate Palace. It's a shit hole of a ground, and even if you go there from elsewhere in London, it takes fucking ages to get there.

I used to live next to the Palace ground. Can confirm it's both a shit ground and a shit location.

Actually going to watch MotD for once :smug:

The end of Watford vs Leicester was absolutely unbelievable, like. Imagine being there ;D Doubt you'll see many better moments than that, although Aguero is up there too.

Ridiculous scenes. I had saw the score line but didn't pay much attention as it was mother's day here and was buzzing after our win. But my father is a LCFC supporter as he grew up there and he was gutted. 

Granada scores in the 93rd against Sociedad to keep Valencia equal on points with Sociedad in the fight for CL spot in La Liga. What an ending.

Great game it was. Very end to end; Real Sociedad had loads of chances and could have been out of sight, yet Granada never lost the will to fight back and it was all them in the last 15 minutes or so, fair result imho.

:thup: bunch of florists and hairdressers. Seem to think they're a huge club as well.

Granada scores in the 93rd against Sociedad to keep Valencia equal on points with Sociedad in the fight for CL spot in La Liga. What an ending.

Great game it was. Very end to end; Real Sociedad had loads of chances and could have been out of sight, yet Granada never lost the will to fight back and it was all them in the last 15 minutes or so, fair result imho.

:thup: Aguritetxe or whatever his name is hit the post in such a good finish and almost ended the game there. Sociedad have difficults game ahead, can't see them picking up more than 5 and more realistically 4.

For the sake of their future I hope Valencia get in although Sociedad have had a good season.

Really quite like to see Wigan win tonight, make the last game interesting for us (Arsenal will really need to win) and watching Villa, Wigan and Sunderland all shit it on the last day.

I know I should not gloat given the shocker we have had.  But.

As much as it would be very amusing, I can't see anything other than an Arsenal win tonight. They desperately need a win themselves and I can't see any way they aren't getting it.

It would be bloody hilarious if they did get it, mind. Can't see Sunderland getting anything at Spurs.

I'd like Sunderland to go down, mostly for the big stain it puts on MON's record, and because i don't like that fascist nutjob manager.

However, for that to happen would mean Wigan winning tonight, which would then pitch me into several days of absolute total agony as I shit myself that we're going to do down at the weekend.

It would be bloody hilarious if they did get it, mind. Can't see Sunderland getting anything at Spurs.

I'd like Sunderland to go down, mostly for the big stain it puts on MON's record, and because i don't like that fascist nutjob manager.

However, for that to happen would mean Wigan winning tonight, which would then pitch me into several days of absolute total agony as I shit myself that we're going to do down at the weekend.

There's no chance of you going down. Sunderland are worse than us at getting results away against the big teams.

Scolari just left Ronaldinho, Kaka and Ramires off the team for the Confederations Cup. Happy about leaving the oldies out but shocked at leaving Ramires out.

Surprisingly called Bernard up (who apparently is going to Dortmund)

GK. Julio Cesar, Diego Cavalieri, Jefferson

FB. Dani Alves, Jean, Filipe Luis, Marcelo

CB. Dante, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Rever

DM. Fernando, Luiz Gustavo, Paulinho, Hernanes

Off. Lucas, Neymar, Fred, Damiao, Hulk, Oscar, Bernard, Jadson

Interesting team although Fernando, Rever and Jadson don't fill me with any confidence but they probably won't play much.