The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Ramires should definitely be in the squad, he's been excellent this season.

I think it was between him and Hernanes as Paulinho is a far better player than both. I understand his choosing of Hernanes over him though. Although I'd rather have had both and left Jadson out.

About what i expected tbh, Ramires being left out is a bit surprising but its a very competitive position with Gustavo, Hernanes and Paulinho who arguably are all better.

TBF I don't think Gustavo or Hernanes are better player than Ramires it's all about compatibility with the team though. Gustavo and Fernando are two defensive midfielder who will be anchoring infront. Paulinho who is our best midfielder will start next to them with the ability to bring the ball forward. Then it was between Ramires and Hernanes and I think taking Hernanes is because he is a more dangerous player offensively and who can set up plays even from deep although he doesn't play like that in Lazio.

I liked the team I just hope for the sake of everyone that Lucas or Bernard gets the nod ahead of Jadson.

About what i expected tbh, Ramires being left out is a bit surprising but its a very competitive position with Gustavo, Hernanes and Paulinho who arguably are all better.

TBF I don't think Gustavo or Hernanes are better player than Ramires it's all about compatibility with the team though. Gustavo and Fernando are two defensive midfielder who will be anchoring infront. Paulinho who is our best midfielder will start next to them with the ability to bring the ball forward. Then it was between Ramires and Hernanes and I think taking Hernanes is because he is a more dangerous player offensively and who can set up plays even from deep although he doesn't play like that in Lazio.

I liked the team I just hope for the sake of everyone that Lucas or Bernard gets the nod ahead of Jadson.

I agree with that, but i do think Gustavo is better than Ramires at B2B or an anchor. He's a very good player actually but unfortunatly for him Javi Martinez is a level above at Bayern.

As for Hernanes i rate him really highly but he's more of a no 6 than a b2b or a DM so i suppose its quite important to have someone like that in the squad as come 2014 when you play bigger teams someone like Hernanes will be important i imagine.

Genuine question Mole, have you ever left your house? :lol: Like Sewelly on NZT.

:lol: i work 8-4 Monday to Friday you cheeky bastard  :p

Anyway I used to watch a lot of football and a lot of my opinions are based on years gone by and from people's opinion that i trust, not the case so much anymore.

Just the NUFC games really, i can see why you would think this though.