The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Very glad to see Hughton steer Norwich safe. Super job keeping probably the second-worst squad in the Premiership up with none of the help of first-season syndrome.

With investment over the summer, hopefully he'll finally be given a fair crack of the whip to lay down his marker and see just how good a Premiership manager he is/can be.

Torn for who I want to go down in the remaining games. Probably the mackems. Winning 3-0 at SJP has demoted us into their league and I've been reduced to being petty (ie. caring where they finish at all).

Very glad to see Hughton steer Norwich safe. Super job keeping probably the second-worst squad in the Premiership up with none of the help of first-season syndrome.

With investment over the summer, hopefully he'll finally be given a fair crack of the whip to lay down his marker and see just how good a Premiership manager he is/can be.

Torn for who I want to go down in the remaining games. Probably the mackems. Winning 3-0 at SJP has demoted us into their league and I've been reduced to being petty (ie. caring where they finish at all).

Wigan for me. The McManaman challenge and subsequent handling by Martinez and Whelan is enough for me to want them Pompey'd.

Wigan will go but I'll be one of the few who'll be a bit disappointed by it. Yes, we've an absymal record against them but they're rarely involved in a dull game, play some decent football, can't defend for shit for the most part and sign loads of randoms who usually turn out to be alright. Give me them over any of the shit that is coming up any day.

Wigan for me. The McManaman challenge and subsequent handling by Martinez and Whelan is enough for me to want them Pompey'd.

I was happy to see Birmingham relegated after they won a cup. They were defence-minded twats for ages - an eyesore in the league.

I'm unashamedly bitter about Wigan winning a trophy - but the blame for that actually lies with us - not them. Similarly to the Sunderland situation (above), given our monumental shitness, I now care enough about Wigan clambering above us in the race for sustained success (which is a horrific/absurd notion to contemplate even in theory), that I am keen for them to disappear into the Championship and beyond for 100 years of darkness. To their credit they play football the right way - but that also makes them more of a threat to NUFC :lol: :razz:

The Haidara stuff was shit, but I expect most clubs/people in football defend their own. It's understandable if not correct. The likes of SBR are rare now. Football is full of dicks. Could just as easily have been Pardew and Dekka with the same indefensible horseshit that Martinez/Whelan came up with, on another day.

What a stupid cunt Muntari is! :lol:  :kasper: Got sent off for physically stopping the referee from booking/sending off Balotelli. He actually held the referee's arm and tried to stop him from showing a card.  He even put his arms around the ref's chest/torso, while his arms are by his side, to stop him from doing it. :lol:

What a stupid cunt Muntari is! :lol:  :kasper: Got sent off for physically stopping the referee from booking/sending off Balotelli. He actually held the referee's arm and tried to stop him from showing a card.  He even put his arms around the ref's chest/torso, while his arms are by his side, to stop him from doing it. :lol:

Remember him getting brought on for Inter and giving away a free kick and getting booked for a bad foul less than a minute of being on the pitch, then got a second yellow and sent off 20 seconds later for needlessly handballing said free kick. :lol:

How this joker of a footballer has got to play for both Milan's really is astonishing.

Actually going to watch MotD for once :smug:

The end of Watford vs Leicester was absolutely unbelievable, like. Imagine being there ;D Doubt you'll see many better moments than that, although Aguero is up there too.

Looking forward to MotD for once. Might actually get some vaguely interesting analysis for once - from Laudrup and even maybe Mackay.

Anyone else feel like it's the end of the season today?

PSG champions of France. What a fairytale.

How did they do it?

Retrospective sponsorship deals with companies indirectly owned by the owners may have helped.

Feel a bit sorry for Ligue Un fans. PSG and soon to Monaco doping it to fuck and every other club is a selling club to mediocre PL teams despite having, on the whole, far more history.

Looking forward to MotD for once. Might actually get some vaguely interesting analysis for once - from Laudrup and even maybe Mackay.

Anyone else feel like it's the end of the season today?

yep.