The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

I watched bits of your match today and could only think of you lot, shaking like shitting puppies towards the end, as it seemed it was all QPR.

Anyway, I told you you'd beat them and that was all you'd need to do, you massive bunch of fannies.

I've spent much of the evening talking to a mate who is convinced we're going down. We're not.

I watched bits of your match today and could only think of you lot, shaking like shitting puppies towards the end, as it seemed it was all QPR.

Anyway, I told you you'd beat them and that was all you'd need to do, you massive bunch of fannies.

I've spent much of the evening talking to a mate who is convinced we're going down. We're not.

Nah. Wigan or Sunderland now.

Beautiful :lol:

I think Wigan were hoping one of Norwich or Newcastle didn't win today. As it is, they're virtually down IMO. They need a win at Arsenal which I can't see whatsoever.

If Arsenal had nowt to play for, perhaps they'd have a chance. They'll get beat.

I think Wigan were hoping one of Norwich or Newcastle didn't win today. As it is, they're virtually down IMO. They need a win at Arsenal which I can't see whatsoever.

If Arsenal had nowt to play for, perhaps they'd have a chance. They'll get beat.

Makes a great final day if they do beat Arsenal though.

See, personally, I'd rather it was Sunderland, as it'd stain that cuntbubble MON's record, and their fans, if you go by RTG, are utter mongs.

The problem is that, that requires Wigan to beat Arsenal on Tuesday, which would induce a fatal coronary in me prior to next weekend.

See, personally, I'd rather it was Sunderland, as it'd stain that cuntbubble MON's record, and their fans, if you go by RTG, are utter mongs.

The problem is that, that requires Wigan to beat Arsenal on Tuesday, which would induce a fatal coronary in me prior to next weekend.

You have nothing to worry about. If Wigan beat Arsenal and then beat you there's still no way Sunderland are getting any thing off Spurs without all their key players and their combative cloggers.