2013/14 - Reasons for Positivity? UPDATE: Three!

Ketsbaia

:yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao:

The only positive is that interview being so outrageous that this idiot will now be under pressure from all sides. Our fans, the local media, the national media, fans of other clubs will have heard this and he'll hopefully get burned alive.

Ashley will hopefully realize that everyone hates him again and try to sell, the club is a much more attractive buy this time around. I'm only dreaming though..

• 1 month later...

With the PL season now only (less than) 2 weeks away, I'm actually finding myself looking forward to it. Not sure how that came about mind but this morning, I just thought, "football's coming, time to get excited!". I'm actually thinking of going to the City game despite the potential thrashing we're going to face. Perhaps the 2+ month break has helped matters. FOOTBALL.

With the PL season now only (less than) 2 weeks away, I'm actually finding myself looking forward to it. Not sure how that came about mind but this morning, I just thought, "football's coming, time to get excited!". I'm actually thinking of going to the City game despite the potential thrashing we're going to face. Perhaps the 2+ month break has helped matters. FOOTBALL.

Same :lol:

"I am very motivated this year to get into the World Cup squad for my country. I know in order to do that I need to have a big season and a successful campaign with Newcastle United. I am focused on helping the team achieve success this season and scoring as many goals as I can."

The reason why I think our international players, especially those on the fringe of the squad will give their best this summer.

Can't believe I look forward to the season. More than anything, Anita and Cabaye's quotes on us trying to play differently have swayed my mood. Remy's arrival further enhanced that feeling.

If Pardew wants us to, we can be a very exciting team to watch this season.

I am actually feelin pretty good about this season. Let's break it down:

1: I will be able to watch all this s*** on my glorious HD flatscreen.

2: The new frenchies will have had time to gel and with a full preseason and the old frenchies rested, I think we can see a much more cohesive midfield this year.

3: Some of those new frenchies are really f***ing good (I rate Gouffran a bit more than you lot, I guess, and Sissoko is fucking class). I even think Haidara will be important with Perchinho leaving (:'()

4: No Demba Ba distractions this year, maybe we'll see Cisse get off the mark before december.

5: It's f***ing football season!!