Newcastle United XI 0-1 Arsenal - 19/5/13 Post Match reaction from p. 29

JH

Decent first half, typical second half.

All in all though, I wasn't too disappointed in the way we conducted ourselves today. Arsenal didn't tear us apart and we more than held our own against them. Call it apathy or whatever, I genuinely thought today's showing was better than the shite we've seen for most of the season.

Needless to say though, we need Pardew relieved of his duties ASAP.

I particularly like how Arsenal have scored from two set pieces in a week after Happy Face was using stats to tell us we shouldn't be complaining because theirs are "woeful"

Halt time entertainment was enthralling

:lol:

Love watching children play cards from a hundred yards away.

:lol: Were they playing top trumps or some shite? Tiote beat Yaya Toure in whatever game it was. Outrageous.

Was about 10 minutes of mumbling followed by 'Jonathan wins 3-1!!!' and some meek applause. Lockwood needs to get the LOTR pack out next season.

Did many stay for the post game celebration? We left and t looked like half the stadium did too. Did we miss anything?

We didn't hang around & almost everyone around us left too.  Quite a few people slagging off Pardew on the way out too.

Did many stay for the post game celebration? We left and t looked like half the stadium did too. Did we miss anything?

We didn't hang around & almost everyone around us left too.  Quite a few people slagging off Pardew on the way out too.

I stayed and the ground was canny empty. 

Guest icemanblue

Santon gave the Gallowgate end quite a large round of applause when he came out.

With a shocking haircut

Some properly European looks being displayed, like. Mohawk with a dyed blonde rat tail. :lol:

Sissoko had an absolute 'mare. Washed out denim with a white jacket? Not a strong look, Moussa. Shame as well, because he looked smart when he first arrived. Pardew picked it out for him, I imagine.

Unfortunately heard some of the worst racist abuse I've heard at a match in the East Stand today, not someone who is usually there thankfully. Big fucker too so I didn't dare say anything for my own safety.

Weird. Fat baldie racist usually near me was absent today. Before you ask I have reported him before, the club only pretend to give a shit.

Santon gave the Gallowgate end quite a large round of applause when he came out.

With a shocking haircut

Some properly European looks being displayed, like. Mohawk with a dyed blonde rat tail. :lol:

Sissoko had an absolute 'mare. Washed out denim with a white jacket? Not a strong look, Moussa. Shame as well, because he looked smart when he first arrived. Pardew picked it out for him, I imagine.

:lol: Areet Trinny.

First half was the best we've played in ages. Should have had a goal.

Second half was predictably abysmal. I don't see how it's a defence of the manager to say that his side simply can't handle the opposition making changes or playing with more intensity - why the fuck can't we do it? Did we even have a fucking shot on target in the second half?

Arsenal were rubbish.

And the players and manager should think themselves the luckiest cunts in football, getting applauded off by a significant number of people for offering up this shitstorm of a season and specifically after losing the last three home matches 10-0. Fucking ridiculous really.