RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

Guest Spark

He's like a different bloke in that interview compared to his previous ones. It's baffling, quite frankly.

Mike told him to lay off the drink.

Was my first thought, too :lol:. Is it possible he actually knows what he's doing?  Honestly, I'm questioning everything I thought I knew after watching that interview.

How hard can it be to say Cisse instead of Sissy? I mean, a couple of minutes research would correct this entire problem, if he gave a s***.

About 20 seconds later he actually says his name properly

Oh, that's good then. Nice work Joe.

Looks like one of the strikers is going to be coming off the bench too, according to Kinnear.

Goign to be interesting to see who is earmarked to do that.

Competition for places, who'd have thunk it?  ???

thought? :)

Looks like one of the strikers is going to be coming off the bench too, according to Kinnear.

Goign to be interesting to see who is earmarked to do that.

Competition for places, who'd have thunk it?  ???

thought? :)

:lol: Can't use those American words, man.

Can imagine Ashley (Father Ted) & Pardew (Dougal) trying to get that out of him all week knowing he'd be on TV. Hidden all the drink and taught him some phrases to say. "That would be an ecumenical matter."

:lol:

Can imagine Ashley (Father Ted) & Pardew (Dougal) trying to get that out of him all week knowing he'd be on TV. Hidden all the drink and taught him some phrases to say. "That would be an ecumenical matter."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Can ima

gine Ashley (Father Ted) & Pardew (Dougal) trying to get that out of him all week knowing he'd be on TV. Hidden all the drink and taught him some phrases to say. "That would be an ecumenical matter."

oh man, I miss that show.

Aye, it was brilliant.