RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

I really wonder what happened.  Kinnear is retarded but that also means he is more trustworthy than Pardew, thus make me believes that he "genuinely" wants to sign some players. 

To me the disaster looks like an unintended one rather than intended.  I am not shifting the blame away from this cunt since I want his head.  I just wonder what happened?

he's also a proven liar time after time who's personal best interest is to screw over pardew as ashley is the only guy who will offer him a management job and every single quote since he left here has said thats what he really wants

I really wonder what happened.  Kinnear is retarded but that also means he is more trustworthy than Pardew, thus make me believes that he "genuinely" wants to sign some players. 

To me the disaster looks like an unintended one rather than intended.  I am not shifting the blame away from this c*** since I want his head.  I just wonder what happened?

It was blatantly intended, no doubts about it

:thup:

It's clear as day that we don't give two shits about how good our squad is and where we need to strengthen. If we see a player that's available for far less than what he's worth (preferably for no more than £5m), we'll stick a bid in. We won't then negotiate like a normal club would if that first offer is rejected, we'll dig our heels in and start blaming everyone else for the transfer not happening.

To me the disaster looks like an unintended one rather than intended.  I am not shifting the blame away from this c*** since I want his head.  I just wonder what happened?

I'm not sure how many times it'll need to happen before this kind of thing stops.

I got your meaning.  But again, it doesn't make sense. Say for example, Douglas.  Carr scouted him for a long time, we can get him on a fucking cheap price (or for free?), his wages are within our structure --- that's the kind of signings Ashley wants, and I see no point for Kinnear to stop it unless he wants to buy other players. 

Unless his job is purely throwing shits to Pardew.

I actually miss Llambias. Seems he was the 'brains' behind our (still flawed but better than nothing) plan. Something must have happened between Llambias and Ashley before Kinnear came in, I imagine the hitch was after Pardew's comments about Ashley needing to admit that he hadn't been the best chairman last season.

Hope there is a bigger push to have him removed. Disgusts me that this cunt is anything to do with our club again. I think he's had an easy as hell ride so far from us.

I had a theory that he was brought in to take the heat for no signings like others have said but I also thought that would lead to him being sacked after in a way to appease fans. Fucking hope so.

I actually miss Llambias. Seems he was the 'brains' behind our (still flawed but better than nothing) plan. Something must have happened between Llambias and Ashley before Kinnear came in, I imagine the hitch was after Pardew's comments about Ashley needing to admit that he hadn't been the best chairman last season.

It was JFKs ramblings in the car crash of an interview to Talksport that pushed Dekka, no doubt in my mind.

Didn't he say that "Derek's going back to finance" or some shit of that sort.

Seriously, you're the Managing Director of a multi million pound business and some rambling drunk arse (who you've clearly not appointed) goes on national radio, confirms he's effectively taken your job and has verbally demoted you to the role of an accountant to all unsundry  :lol:

There really was only two options for him after that, either JFK goes, or he goes.

Given that MA gave fucknugget carte blanche, it was as good as done.

Miss Llambias? :lol: Kinnear is a bigger cunt than Llambias but there's no way I'd go as far to say I miss him man. They're both a pair of arseholes and I'd rather neither were associated with the club.

yes Llambias was and probably still is a cunt but heres the fundamental point, when he was in charge there was a set plan, it may not have been one any of us overly liked but it was a plan nonetheless, now however there is no plan, there is no leadership at the club, I posted this from Caulkin earlier in the day from Twitter and this bit in particular is worth posting again

from George Caulkin via some tweet longer thing to united for newcastle on twitter

Secondly, that frustration is channeled in the media. If you've read Lee or Mark's pieces recently, you'll know that. I've written about Joe Kinnear. In the past, I've written a long piece in the paper which repeatedly stated 'Ashley Out'. At the moment, short of putting our hands around Alan Pardew's neck, shaking him vigorously and shouting "WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE ALAN? ANSWER ME ALAN?" there's not a lot more to be done. I had a decent relationship with Derek Llambias - for all that I hated some of the decisions - and used that to get steers on signings or non-signings and was able to ask the sort of financial questions you mention. There was a plan. A structure. There's now a vacuum. Persistent attempts to get answers from Mike Ashley have got nowhere and Joe Kinnear's evidence simply isn't reliable. We can observe, attempt to explain and criticise, but the people who need to be asked 'the hard questions' aren't listening. But at least have a look and see what's out there. There's a lot of froth, I'd grant you, but there are some good, hard-hitting articles, too.

this is only going to end in relegation, while this past senile joker footballing dinosaur is running the show at the club we will not only fail to go anywhere we will go backwards and get relegated if not this season then almost certainly next season. This kind of chaos is very similar to the relegation season

Guest reefatoon
:lol:  This old fuckwit took a holiday after he got the job, which just happened to be when the transfer window was open, he only has to do a job for 4 months of the year and he couldn't even cancel his holiday the fucking old prick. Unreal.