RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

If that's the reason. Might easily just be that he didn't get enough money for Cabaye.

He could have waited if it was because of that, my guess is that it's the number of season tickets being cancelled as the timing is far too much of a coincidence.

It changes nothing in the long term, Ashley and Pardew are still here and Ashley will no doubt employ some other arsehole in the position, but I'll be delighted tonight to see the back of that lying bastard Kinnear. With Kinnear it was more than having a bad DOF, it was personal after his previous stint here. Also his constantly and blatant lying to the press and fans was shameful and embarrassing for no one else but us, the fans, the people who get laughed at in the company of other club supporters.

What a bunch of bastards putting us through that, man. I've never been more appalled to have someone involved with the club.

Here, here.

I've not a fucking clue why he was appointed in the first place. A deliberate attempt to piss off the fans perhaps? Or perhaps Ashley is indeed moving closer to selling up and needed one of his bum boys who wouldn't pester him for cash every transfer window.

Either way, it's job done for the fat cunt in charge.

- alienated a large majority of fans. Check

- spent fuck all. Check

The lot of them can go to hell in a hand basket. Fucking odious pigs.

Good news, but still not good enough. Who will replace him?, is this the beginning of Ashley leaving?, why has he quit? I mean the guy genuinely believed his own self importune bullshit so why would he quit?

His job is complete, that's why.

I still think he would be deluded enough to continue in anyway.

(fast-forward 8 years)

"So having led Newcastle to a famous 3-0 win over our local rivals, and seen us safely to the cup final, I rose to my feet and calmly spoke: "My work here is done, godspeed to victory, semper fi my young charges".

"With that i walked slowly to the door to thunderous applause, where Nelson Mandela and Kaiser Wilhelm were waiting in the car *hic*

Saw this posted on FB today, not sure if it was taken today though..... Appears to be JFK outside the Central Station.

1609596_10200568109084720_1278950426_n.jpg

Apologies if its already been posted.

Why stand there taking a picture instead of confronting him?

Always thought that if Pardew could get the first few months of results ok he would be able to use his intelligence to see off Kinnear.

Now the question is whether like when Wise went it might trigger some sort of transfer market improvement.

It was unbelievable when Kinnear got the Director of Football role. Most people didn't believe it was true when they heard about it. My only fear with him leaving is who will Mike Ashley appoint next? Usually when we think it would be impossible for him to pick a worse person for a job he stuns us all and manages it.

Saw this posted on FB today, not sure if it was taken today though..... Appears to be JFK outside the Central Station.

That VHS pause mark was in the way.

If that's the reason. Might easily just be that he didn't get enough money for Cabaye.

He could have waited if it was because of that, my guess is that it's the number of season tickets being cancelled as the timing is far too much of a coincidence.

Think you're right, the Fat cunt is shit scared of having to dip into his own pocket again to cover costs. 

If he thinks this goes any way to appease fans he's got another thing coming.

They may have done both?

They could have fucking stabbed him for all we know.