RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Guest bimpy474

100% sure that it was this cunt who let Perch go ,Pardew  imho would not have let him go and secondly do not think by his radio newcastle interview that he was wanting to leave.

Pardew said in the NUFC TV interview that Perch wanted to leave after Pardew couldn't give him regular first team football. Perch wanted to play every week. Pardew said it was only fair to let Perch go.

Make of that what you will.

100% sure that it was this cunt who let Perch go ,Pardew  imho would not have let him go and secondly do not think by his radio newcastle interview that he was wanting to leave.

Pardew said in the NUFC TV interview that Perch wanted to leave after Pardew couldn't give him regular first team football. Perch wanted to play every week. Pardew said it was only fair to let Perch go.

Never came over like that in the interview in my opinion mind

100% sure that it was this c*** who let Perch go ,Pardew  imho would not have let him go and secondly do not think by his radio newcastle interview that he was wanting to leave.

When Perch was on Radio Newcastle last week, he said he was told back in February that he would not be getting a new contract so he had to consider his options with only a year left. 

Guest bimpy474

Did to me, although i definitely think Pardew wanted him to stay. I guess it was only fair on Perch if he had the chance to start every week.

100% sure that it was this c*** who let Perch go ,Pardew  imho would not have let him go and secondly do not think by his radio newcastle interview that he was wanting to leave.

Perch said it was decided Months ago he wouldnt be here next season. It had nothing to do with JFK.

Guest Roger Kint

Perch said it was decided Months ago he wouldnt be here next season. It had nothing to do with JFK.

:thup:

JFK has been here for 6 years now?? of course he had something to do with it!!

JFK has been here for 6 years now?? of course he had something to do with it!!

wut

Pardew's explanation of why Perch went (in his Radio Newcastle interview) was actually pretty good. It tallies with what I thought, about Perch being allowed to go somewhere he would play while his stock is high. And also encouraging noises about using our other midfielders (esp Anita) more in their correct positions. It's far too easy to just say JFK forced Pardew to sell him.

(Insert mandatory "obviously Pardew is probably lying etc etc")

The more i think about this nugget, the more i think Ashley is a genius.

We're all pissed off, everyone hates the manager, confidence is through the floor, what do you do? Bring in a pantomime villain. Pardews going nowhere so you pay someone twenty quid a week to act as a lightening rod. Inspired, Mike. Well done.

Pardew's explanation of why Perch went (in his Radio Newcastle interview) was actually pretty good. It tallies with what I thought, about Perch being allowed to go somewhere he would play while his stock is high. And also encouraging noises about using our other midfielders (esp Anita) more in their correct positions. It's far too easy to just say JFK forced Pardew to sell him.

Perch said he was told back in March that he wasn't going to be offered a new contract at NUFC. He said the news came as a "shock" to him. That being the case, it obviously had nothing to do with JFK. Perch was moving into the last year of his contract and the powers that be (whoever that may be) decided we don't need him.

Perch said he was told back in March that he wasn't going to be offered a new contract at NUFC. He said the news came as a "shock" to him. That being the case, it obviously had nothing to do with JFK. Perch was moving into the last year of his contract and the powers that be (whoever that may be) decided we don't need him.

Oh, I didn't realise that, didn't seem like anyone on here was talking about it. How long did he have left on his current one? Either way, it's right for everyone that he leaves IMO.