RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

He'll sign of all his documents with FTM.

Mick Harford @ Mickharford 31 Aug

What a draw, Sunderland, my team at home! Think I will need a FEW comps.

9-1 marra

If this loyal mackem does become our next manager... :lol:

In talks to join us, eh? I wonder if he'll accept our offer given the plethora of other top-level football clubs around the world desperate to secure his services.

Next Barcelona manager if we don't get in there now.

Guest bimpy474

Does say joining the board rather than coaching set up. Meh....

Very much the understudy to JFK.

Padawan learner to the dark sith lord.

Daft Cunto.

A former football manager with zero experience at board room level coming in at board room level to help another former football manager with zero experience at board room level to do a job at board room level that he has so far done nothing in. Canny.

A former football manager with zero experience at board room level coming in at board room level to help another former football manager with zero experience at board room level to do a job at board room level that he has so far done nothing in. Canny.

All to provide assistance to an owner of a football club that doesn't have the first idea on how to run a football club.

Matthew Milton ‏@MMilton92 18m

#NUFC summer signings so far: Joe Kinnear, Mick Harford and a 17 year old french boy. We are 27 days away from the new season.

Sad, but true :lol:

If those quotes are legit, which I'm assuming they are due to the Mick Harford one, then why on earth is Ashley still hanging onto the club, he may as well sell it, will take him a long time to claw back 250m if thats his plan

If someone offers him £250m covering what it's cost him he'd be gone.

If those quotes are legit, which I'm assuming they are due to the Mick Harford one, then why on earth is Ashley still hanging onto the club, he may as well sell it, will take him a long time to claw back 250m if thats his plan

No one willing to take the club for 250m.

He's not losing money.

He's enjoying the fun at the fan's misery.