RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

This is fucking grim.

All of the potential this club has and it is being squandered by some absolute fucking arsehole and his jobs for the boys mentality.

These clowns are stuck in the dark ages and I'm honestly coming close to chucking it.

100% this. Fuck them. 

Lee ryder:

Harford expected to travel English grounds with Kinnear in bid to beef up domestic talent search #nufc

We're just paying for them to go watch a lot of footy and do nothing

Jobs for his mates and it comes out of the clubs pockets & not His own. These 2 will do f*ck all for the club except leech cash from the club.

Lee ryder:

Harford expected to travel English grounds with Kinnear in bid to beef up domestic talent search #nufc

Jobs for his mates and it comes out of the clubs pockets & not His own. These 2 will do f*ck all for the club except leech cash from the club.

Thing is they  will do things. Just it won't be things good for the club.

It seems like a pretty minor appointment, I wouldn't get too worked up.

DoF's aren't supposed to spend their time touring grounds though, they have scouts for that.

It's just the cheap pettiness of it all. Kinnear and now Harford, such a pathetically sub standard set up. They wouldn't get jobs at any other club in the league.

It seems like a pretty minor appointment, I wouldn't get too worked up.

DoF's aren't supposed to spend their time touring grounds though, they have scouts for that.

It's the thought of what this 'minor appointment' will lead to once Pardew's gone. Knowing this club, there's a very real possibility he's in waiting.

Ashley is probably slipping him a hundred notes per game attended, to cover the train and a couple of pints. They just want to make it sound a bigger deal than it actually is to get up folks noses. Successfully, as it goes.

So it's Kinnear and Harford looking for young English players. Laugh ? Cry ? or both :(

Because Graham Carr has done such a shite job on his own like. I just cannot believe what i am seeing here.....

Lee ryder:

Fucking hell, they've scored for one of my dream jobs here. Travel the country getting pissed and watching random matches.

:anguish: