RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

honestly dont think it was real. think ashley/JFK/harford fancied a laugh and leaked the story.

geuinely think it was an effort to wind up the fans and then laugh at us hanging ourselves on message boards.

job done... then they release a statement saying harfords turned us down.

bet they're still chuckling to themselves and giving each other a pat on the back about how clever and funny they are getting one over on the ungrateful geordies.

Guest Phil K

He has obviously been reading the - VERY - unwelcoming stuff on the net, twitter and facebook etc.

Shame that pr*ck Kinnear has as thick a skin as his thick head, and not done the same

Kinnear has blown his load once more early just like he did with the farcical talksport thing and brazenly asked offered his mate a job without any consent or forethought. Typical egotistical behaviour we've come to expect from him imo.

honestly dont think it was real. think ashley/JFK/harford fancied a laugh and leaked the story.

geuinely think it was an effort to wind up the fans and then laugh at us hanging ourselves on message boards.

bet they're still chuckling to themselves and giving each other a pat on the back about how clever and funny they are getting one over on the ungrateful geordies.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. It won't end there either i bet.

People are flattering themselves massively by thinking Ashley does anything because of how we might feel about it.

People are flattering themselves massively by thinking Ashley does anything because of how we might feel about it.

Don't see why he bothers with spaffing money on statues or involving the club in charity and community causes if that was the case, but, you know, whatever Trevor.

This is so low.

Honestly, its like some ugly fat chick turning David Beckham down.

Yep. If you've ever been through a 'dry patch' and just needed a shag, and thought "wey fuck it she's fat / ugly it'll do" to the amusement of your mates. They laugh even harder when even the fat chicks reject you man :lol:

What a fucking embarrassment 

Or perhaps going on what a few have said in the press, i.e. 'get on the wrong side of him and you'll regret it'. We know the protests and chants got to him because Llambias mentioned it in the press a few times.

I find this news to be a refreshing breath of fuck off to Joe and Mike Ashley. Whatever the reason(s) Mick "turned down" the job I'm happy for it. This is a win in my book.

It's something special that we can run such a fucking boys club, and yet still leak the news to the press before a guy has even accepted the role. :lol:  I just don't know how they do it.