RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Guest firetotheworks

I'd have him. I've said it a million times and I'll say it again. He's the Andy Dufresne shit-filled pipe to freedom, from the prison of Pardew's management. Kinnear would last a few months and it would be horrific, but he'd go/get sacked/die and we'd move on without either of them.

Pages 77 to 87 of this thread still cracks me up.  f***ing hilarious.

http://i.imgur.com/R8LXdEK.jpg

:lol:

Just watched this again on Youtube.

Comedy gold.  :lol:

Link? :)

Type Joe kinnear talks port into YouTube.

Can't link as I'm on my phone sorry hawk

Can remember the first caller after that interview, as well. Literally corrected him on every single piece of bullshit he came out with in that fifteen minutes. Never been sacked, over 400 games for Spurs, manager of the year three times, signed Krul, invented the cheese grater, has been knighted, won the league last time he was with us, Yohan Kebab.

Honestly. Disgrace.

One of the funniest forum days ever though tbh was crying

It was, like. I just kept laughing after he'd finished. I still can't quite believe it actually happened. What an absolute crease/embarrassment, man. :lol:

Can remember the first caller after that interview, as well. Literally corrected him on every single piece of bullshit he came out with in that fifteen minutes. Never been sacked, over 400 games for Spurs, manager of the year three times, signed Krul, invented the cheese grater, has been knighted, won the league last time he was with us, Yohan Kebab.

Honestly. Disgrace.

I think the first caller was Michael Martin from True Faith.