RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

“I would consider something like a director of football post. But I would do that for just one reason and that is to get myself back into full-time management. If I was a director of football and the manager was struggling and got the old tin-tack, I would tell them that I’d take over.”

Joe Kinnear, June 2012.

Quotes from the Times, the rest of the article is behind a paywall if anyone can paste it?

Can't believe this is happening. It's going to get a hell of a lot worse too I feel. This kind of decision leads to relegation.

Oh by the way, he's on talksport at 10pm - I don't want to listen but I just can't help myself, it's going to be car crash radio.

He has previous too.. What a bastard, and what a vile idiot Ashley is to move us into a position where this is now almost a certainty. We haven't even got rid of one shit manager and we've already appointed the next.. :suicide:

“I would consider something like a director of football post. But I would do that for just one reason and that is to get myself back into full-time management. If I was a director of football and the manager was struggling and got the old tin-tack, I would tell them that I’d take over.”

Joe Kinnear, June 2012.

Quotes from the Times, the rest of the article is behind a paywall if anyone can paste it?

Can't believe this is happening. It's going to get a hell of a lot worse too I feel. This kind of decision leads to relegation.

Oh by the way, he's on talksport at 10pm - I don't want to listen but I just can't help myself, it's going to be car crash radio.

He has previous too.. What a bastard, and what a vile idiot Ashley is to move us into a position where this is now almost a certainty. We haven't even got rid of one shit manager and we've already appointed the next.. :suicide:

:lol: So depressing.

Guest Slarth

Is this c**t actually confirmed by the club? I'm still praying it's a sick joke.

Unless he is now the club's spokesman and in charge of all PR - no.

At least theres still hope for it to be a sick joke