RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

Guest neesy111

People need to start actively protesting against this shambles now. Stop buying merchandise, cancel your season tickets and hurt the c***s where it matters to them.

I have.  I was going to pick and choose games next season but not giving that clown who own's us a single penny.

It's sad, but we are only going to get hurt more, the more this continues.

It's partly financial as well tbh.

All he will be doing is identifying and trying to buy players, hardly worth burning a season ticket over. Pardew is in charge of coaching, tactics etc. How do we know he won't be brilliant at the job?

without even knowing what they want the DOF to do its hard to even outline what would make anyone good for the job

Guest bimpy474

All he will be doing is identifying and trying to buy players, hardly worth burning a season ticket over. Pardew is in charge of coaching, tactics etc. How do we know he won't be brilliant at the job?

We don't, our views are obviously formed on our previous dealing with him, which weren't exactly great. Your point is valid though, time will tell i suppose.

Has Joe Kinnear been brilliant at anything he's ever tried, apart from having heart attacks?

Swearing champion.

Has Joe Kinnear been brilliant at anything he's ever tried, apart from having heart attacks?

He lived so he can't even do that right.

Well thank fuck for that :razz: :lol:

Guest bimpy474

As if we're not a big enough laughing stock already

We weren't, that had died down a bit, but we will be again after this.

Guest bimpy474

Everyone seems to be in a state of shock - journalists included indicating what a monumentally stupid decision this is.

They would say that after he called them all cunts :lol:

That's not the role of a DoF at all. Identifying players is what a (chief) scout does, and it just so happens we have a brilliant one already. Buying players is what a chairman/executive does. A DoF needs to set the football philosophy, and make sure every manager and coach, from the first team to the youth teams, play to a coherent system. I guess he's also an adviser to the executives when it comes to football matters. What makes Joe fucking Kinnear even remotely qualified for such a position?

:lol:

What guff.

Kinnear is a classless buffoon that made us a laughing stock. He's also been out of football for years. There's no sugar coating to this bitter, bitter pill, I'm afraid, even for those eternal optimists out there.

If truth be told, Ashley doesn't even know what a DoF is - see Wise's appointment. This shit is just an opportunity for him to bring another of his mates on board. Sadly, it's also a mate that'll fill in nicely when Pardew does get the boot.

Fuck me, man. Imagine being managed by JFK again.