RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

Confirmed. Fuck off, man. Idiots.

Absolutely disgusting. Hope Pardew walks its that bad a move.

That would be a big silver lining I suppose.  But its not going to happen, Pardew isn't bothered who else is there as long as he can keep his job.

When Kinnear was here it appeared he just sent the players out and let them decide what they wanted to do.  So I'm not sure how he can oversea a playing style.  Unless he just tells everyone to ignore Pardew.

The journalists used to say that he'd tell them he'd been on the training ground coaching all morning when in reality he was watching TV in his office.

Confirmed. Fuck off, man. Idiots.

Absolutely disgusting. Hope Pardew walks its that bad a move.

That would be a big silver lining I suppose.

Not any more.

Disagree.

"I'm in charge of transfers and looking at the strengths and weaknesses of what we've got. I'll help AP as much as I can" JK - #nufc

"Our target is to push ourselves up and try and do as well as we did couple of seasons ago." #nufc - JK

The stupid c*** has called up SSN.

He's on now.  Been in discussions for 3 weeks.  Tried to call Derek Llambias "David Llambias" but couldn't even pronounce Llambias, gave up and said "Mike"

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Revels in being dim?

Pete Graves ‏@PeteGravesSky 17s

Spoke to Joe Kinnear. 3 year contract at #nufc as director of football. Overseeing playing style and transfers.

I could cry.

That's bullshit. Don't believe that for a second, not after they gave Carr such a long deal last year.

WHY?! FUCKING WHY?!

Absolute fucking joke, this makes no sense footballing-wise or commerical-wise. Why bring back who was a factor in our relegation? Fucking thick cunts.