RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

He must be the only man less competent than Pardew

He's a better manager than Pardew IMO, total shit talking baffoon though and utterly pointless as a director of Football.  They really can't be serious here like ???

You know what's good? The NFL. Let's just make this section the NFL section. Fantasy Football starts up soon, let's just all join the league we run in chat.

:lol: This is all just a massive exercise in self-flaggelation for you isn't it? They're gonna flay you alive, House Bolton-style.

I have so many :lol:'s that I could walk them like a staircase to the moon.

What is the Knicks comparison here? There is always one.

:lol: Are you serious? This is a shot for shot remake of:

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4072/s8f2.jpg

You know what's good? The NFL. Let's just make this section the NFL section. Fantasy Football starts up soon, let's just all join the league we run in chat.

:lol: This is all just a massive exercise in self-flaggelation for you isn't it? They're gonna flay you alive, House Bolton-style.

:lol: If I can save one D. If I can save one.

HanoiToon ‏@HanoiToon 4m

"Kinnear's back!" Aubameyang exclaimed.

His hands shaking, he dialled Llambias' number.

"I'm in!" he said. "I want to be part of this."

I laughed so hard at this tweet ;D

This has to be one of the most incompetent management teams I've ever come across. And that's saying something considering the other teams I follow. :lol:

:lol: These clowns make those guys look like Seal Team 6 ffs.

If true its a complete and utter joke of a decision, and confirms us as a laughing stock.

Want them all out now, but fear it's going to be a few years yet. No way back for them now though, if there ever was.

Their motivation must be to put pressure on Pardew, examine his methods and decision making and report back to the board. That's all I can think of.

I mean what would Kinnear possibly know about where the best players are, which is usually the main role of a DOF.